Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Honestly hella edgy, but rather than just tossing this aside as trash read this after following some simp isekai harem manga protagonist for more than 5 chapters, honestly it is SO refreshing.
It's like squeezing down on a stress ball. You can turn your brain off, without it actually hurting your brain.
Antagonists are cartoonishly evil and the protagonist is SO fucking edgy you could slice your hand open, just by looking at it. But he's still a bit funny. Any plot point that is brought up is immediately resolved. The only one that hasn't is MC not having killed the princess yet.
So it's a brainless read. Like watching spongebob, just with some unnecessary gore.
It's like shield hero, minus the story and plus a more or less realistic standard of what a lot people would do if they were in Naofumi's position.

The MC's personality is honestly funny to me, still a decent read for the fun of it.

I want to say, Finally. A main character that actually sticks to their revenge plot without becoming a push-over. We see end after end of MCs who forgive the most heinous of crimes, accept an apology, and always act like the holier-than-thou prick that plagues manga everywhere. (I blame you, Goku)

I know its edgy and sadistic, but when someone who is wronged wants revenge. Might as well make a proper revenge story rather than having a character forgive someone because, they are "sowwy."

Imo this month’s revenge session was wasted on mooks.
Is an entire chapter really necessary to torture some low level fodder.

They still deserved it. I’m just saying the mc didn’t get any “important” targets.

Aggregator gang
honestly after reading time after time of mcs of revenge stories giving up and NOT going through with their revenge despite the fuckers having done the worst possible things imaginable this is actually refreshing. seriously time after time we get about halfway in and when then FINALLY confront the target of their revenge SUDDENLY they forgive them using moral highground bullshit excuses like "if i kill you i will be as bad as you." or "i won't kill you because i am better than you."
so this is a welcome breath of fresh air where they DON'T shove a bullshit message down your throat.
don't base your story on revenge if you aren't going to go through with it and back out halfway through

@diidlydoo I was wondering if this is a worth while read. But since you came and said the protagonist is just a shallow person taking away the rights of another human being just because of his own selfish reasons, this sounds like a boring black and white morals boring kind of read. But as you said, since revenge is the premise, is the endgame killing the bad guy who killed the protagonist's family? If not, and that is settled early on, then it's not a simple revenge plot at all, what else does it have to offer? So either the protagonist kills the bad guy out front or he kills him in the end. Which does he do? The cover art looks nice. I want to know if it's remotely good. If it's good in the slightest I don't care about the bad story I just want to gawk at the art.

@zStella After reading four chapters, I'm so conflicted. It was hilarious how cheesy this was...but now... our wonderful princess is being unfaired. She was just a hilarious caricature of a human being. She actually carried around a riding crop randomly just to torture people. How could I NOT love her? I thought this was a comedy. Now...now... the equally one-dimensional hero seems to be getting the upper hand. Our princess is no longer so strong and brave. I mean she still has her pride, but she is losing so much. If the hero does not have her as a villain, is he even a hero at all? I really hope she does not die. Those two are a match made in heaven. It wouldn't be the same without her.

Banned
Trash-Tier.

One-dimensional revenge sequence of one psychopathic lunatic against a bunch of other psychopathic lunatics.
It doesn't even have a plot. It is just gorn that reads like an ICP track.
Oh yeah, and it is censored too. Not even the classy or funny kind of censoring either. Crass white scribbles...

It isn't even isekai despite the tag, as the guy is resurrected in the same world he came from in the first place. There is no other world.

Edgy as this is at least they aren't shoving in romance from who knows where like that other one with bunny girl

Double-page supporter
Bruh, this is the edgiest fucking thing I've ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread