Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Fed-Kun's army
Pure edgyness, straight from the head of a 12 year old kids fantasy

I kinda like this but the pacing is so slow. Definitely not worth waiting 1 chapter a month when the story barely moves.

Dex-chan lover
Genre: comedy.
Dark comedy all right.

You know at first I dislike it, but I decide to stick around to see how creative the hero at torturing people 🤔

this is fresh and gold, I notice I dropped it when it was around chapter 1 but thank god I pick it again, this is a revenge well done and can't wait to see how rotten the country considering we dont get to see the king yet

It's like watching a 30 car pile up slowly accumulate. It's awful and disgusting, and really has no point other than guttural and barbaric dumping of these negative feelings. The pain and suffering that every single character feels before and during the story starts is universal, and every character you meet will suffer just as the others. This is not a manga that raises you up, it tears everyone else down to the horrible place that you are so you can stomp their throats.

You have to be in a mood for this manga, but if you have had a fucking awful experience that has left you with pain, rage and bloodlust, then this will be perfect for letting those feelings out. Everyone suffers, even the readers. That is what this manga is in it's most abstract form.

TL:DR Bitches get hella stiches

In the right mood, 8.5/10.

I was hoping it would be a story about revenge carried out strategically and intelligently, but this is just trash. Got your typical narcissistic princess, a cannibal, mad scientists... I stopped reading at the scientists cause it had already reached the epitome of cliche.
And there wasn't anything comedic that I found. More like overtly sadistic and utterly boring. Just your run of the mill trash heap.

Aggregator gang
This is, perhaps, the edgiest shit I’ve ever read. It’s even edgier than that one series about the demon lord Agnor(or something like that), which is saying a lot, because in the first chapter of that series, a guy was killed and revived over and over by the MC as spectators watched. The sheer edginess astonishes me, and leaves me weirdly fascinated with this series (not in a particularly enjoyable way, though. It’s too predictable). Is it shit? Definitely. Is there anything clever going on? No, absolutely not. This series a cake of cliche, with a layer of edginess frosting on top. How in the FFFFFUCK is this time-wasting ballsack shittyass cumcunty manga a 7.45/7.44

I don't quite get why people are so petty over this manga. Honestly I think it's entertaining to read.

This is so hilariously bad it's actually pretty funny to read. It's like a fifty car pileup on the interstate, you just can't look away.

Ok, please someone explain why it says it got updated but nothing is here? it says 5 hours ago it's been updated but nothing is there!

Users who are viewing this thread