Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

@SlayerRequiem Art, like most matters of taste is subjective but I'd consider the art in this to be solid but unexceptional. Much like I'd consider the entire thing to be relatively mediocre. It simply boggles the mind to see people rating this as a 10 i.e. a "Masterpiece". Again its subjective but putting this on the same level as Berserk, Monster, Vagabond, 20th Century Boys, GTO, 3-gatsu no Lion, etc. is, well to say laughable feels a bit elitist but anyone who considers this a masterpiece is using a quality metric that is so radically different from mine that I can't even parse it.

Double-page supporter
Seriously.. those 2 girls on the volume cover

Get killed in the first chapter they appear.....
that shits lame, why bother drawing them

comedy genre? damn right it is
it's so hilarious I unironically like to read this more

basically what @Uthred is trying to say is this "waaah how dare you not have the same refined taste as me" get the F off your high horse man you even stated that taste is subjective and then go around sprouting bullshit like this can you be even more of a hypocrite elitist then this?

Could I be more of an elitist? Easily. I don’t particularly care if people have different taste than I. But people rating mediocre works likes this a “masterpiece” drastically reduces the utility of the sites ratings. Which was the point I originally made. I understand it might have been hard to follow for you as it was a whole sentence long and one imagines the majority of your mental capacity is consumed remembering to breath.

@vampkittyvv No worries, glad to be of service

I'm not precisely baffled as to why there are people who think that this manga is a masterpiece.
After all, there are over a billion people worldwide who think that a clusterfk like the Qur'an is the word of god, and that its excellency is proof of that premise, although it is riddled by incomplete sentences, spelling errors, grammatical errors, practically unreadable in its original form because it lacks vowels (early Aramaic script doesn't have the vowels, they only start to appear in the 8th century AD)
and blatantly copies apocryphal Jewish and Christian gnostic sect accounts that were available in Aramaic during the time the Qur'an was created (late 7th/early 8th century till the 9th/10th century AD).

So the question is: How do you define a "masterpiece"?
If you simply put up a bad work as a standard (like the Qur'an) and subjectively measure how much more you enjoyed to read this work compared to your standard, I guess this manga can be called a "masterpiece",too.

If you objectively analyze the text without any standard in mind and just look at how well-developed certain aspects of the manga are (setting,story,characters,development,narration,design,artwork,etc.) however, it will be impossible to rate this as a masterpiece, because of the shortcomings it has in several of these categories.

I'm really not into revenge stories, especially gore ones, but this is so damn satisfying, I love it!

@Asriel I took one look at your pfp, and laughed, aren’t Jewish/Israelis the people who say they were chosen by god or something? Don’t y’all have the Torah? Y’all are literally the same as all muslims. What is wrong with you buddy? Little salty somebody else got more popular after copying you stuff? Lol, and if your not Israeli, my bad buddy, Im sorry for insulting you by calling you Israeli, I know you would never want to be related to such a fucked people.

Ih

I dont really like this manga i see why others would but i really dont like this manga

@Uthred I understand that. Though then again, I know people who have a deep appreciation for Battle Rap, which I can't even begin to understand. In the end, sometimes people just hit 10, because they enjoy something, and don't really care about the idea behind it, just saying I like it makes it a ten. Then I suppose there are the people who really love a good revenge fantasy like this one. There are a couple similar ones, but not one that's quite as graphic and one-sided. I think that has its own value.

I can say that personally, I wouldn't put this as a ten, probably more of an eight to me. I like the art style, and story, but it is rather lacking in real nuance. To be honest though, I wouldn't put Berserk as a 10 either. More of a nine in my opinion, at best. I can't speak for some of the other series out there either, my tastes tend to shift based on what part of my novel I am writing at the time.

I just figure, that usually calling out someone's poor taste isn't going to do anything, but honestly I am kinda enjoying discussing the implications of what it means to make something worthy of a high opinion. (Also I am going to check out some of the series you mentioned that I am not actually familiar with.)

6-7/10. Depends entirely on your preference-
No worldbuilding, the plot is a big mess, BUT!
Good art. If you're put off by gore, this is a no-no for you though.
tl;dr: revengeful OP protag fucks up everyone

@fabiobsneto "6-7/10. Depends entirely on your preference-
No worldbuilding, the plot is a big mess, BUT!"

really goes to show how garbage mangadex user ratings are he gives this review but still rates this trash 6 or 7

Fed-Kun's army
The writing has improved! Op magic is definitely more fun If you dont just kill the enemy directly.

@Coppered too bad, I'm neither a Jew nor living in Israel, I'm 100% White Central European. I'm a Christian,though, so I used a Hebrew name since they are common also with Christians either way.

Users who are viewing this thread