Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

@GoddamnWeebs
I mean, user ratings don't matter? If you can enjoy something, why would you care about what others say about it? Didn't need to call everyone that rates manga in mangadex garbage.
Good evening! (morning/afternoon)

@fabiobsneto

no they do matter a lot of people sort by highest ratings to find new manga to read but because people like you keep rating garbage like this one so highly it makes finding actual decent manga harder manga like this should be at the bottom of the ratings but nope it has a highly inflated rating because of you people

Well I've stumbled into the rabbit hole. I'm transitioning out of my anime-only lifestyle and was wondering why chapters were moving so slow. But then I clicked on the actual sub groups and I just see the inhuman amount of manga they are translating like wtf? how?

Very boring revenge story. Don't waste your time m8.
There are many other trash wish-fulfillment isekai manga to read.

@GoddamnWeebs Seriously lol.

Characters all have dementia, the plot is all over the place and full of holes, 0 world-building, and character development
BUT main girl have big tits.
overall 9/10

what happened to both sisters, they died? why the book cover shows 2 of them just to be killed :(, and stop being cruel againts translator, rating doesn't matter, it's up to you if you guys want to read it or not, overall i like the story, and somehow i learn something vulnerable after reading this manga in a good term

Reading this while listening to ų's and Aquors makes for a complicated feeling.

Fuck man, I thought the hero was going to become sane after meeting and taking care of the girls because characters on covers are usually important but they were killed instead fucking shit. I want to see a happy ending or something, the blonde guy sold out the hero right? He had two traveling companions the blonde guy and the girl. Please tell me the girl isn't a shit human. Please tell me the girl is good-natured and wished for the hero's happiness.

Spoilers would be appreciated. Thanks

I think people are looking at this from a different view because this is more of look at bad people i will torture them to entertain you. It's quite satisfying and the art is good which makes it much more better I don't think it exactly matters if it doesn't make sense it's just for satisfaction

No romance tag (yet?) also in the novel, so maybe it will never be or at least the goddess will be the heroine (cause she was pro to thr MC right? Since the earlier chaps)... but yeah it might be wrong

@Shoko0505
Nope, both of them are awful people. In the LNs, MC took his time with dealing with the blonde guy, who had allied with a merchant and were enslaving demon towns. Regarding the girl, he managed to get them to execute the saint girl as a witch, since she was the one who instigated the princess into murdering him in the first place. But the saint is a zealot, and she's so convinced that she was in the right that she happily let herself be burned in the stake, all while pitying the ignorant masses for not understanding her salvation. In the last chapters I've read, the MC let himself be killed by the daughter of the demon king who wanted revenge on him, and got the goddess to send him to hell in exchange for her eye, just so that he can torture the saint down there.

There won't be any romance. The guy is beyond crazy, and devoted doesn't even begin to describe the goddess.

@Isekaijin What the fuck is this shit. If this is the case I am dropping this, and I recommend anyone reading to drop it too.
R.I.P. thirsty goddess

@Shoko0505
I really don't know what you were expecting. The manga has been nothing if not explicit regarding how far gone is he.
If you need to read between lines, there's an incredibly tiny possibility that he'll end up with the daughter of the demon king, assuming his revenge ever ends and he snaps back to sanity. He's still adamant about not hurting anyone unrelated to his revenge, unless they try to kill him, technically helped her to murder the slaver and the blonde guy, by lending her his powers, which she used to save the enslaved demons, and as I've stated before, he let himself be killed by her, part of it to get revenge against the saint, but a tiny part of it, out of penance for having stupidly gone on the kingdom behalf to murder demons, and not to burden her with the same thing he was going through.

Goddess is alive though. She's obsessed with the guy. She's the devoted type of yandere, and that's kind of the problem. That goddess is crazy as well.

Double-page supporter
So who’s the 2 girls In the new cover, would be nice for them to appear soon ⊂((・⊥・))⊃

Users who are viewing this thread