Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
The angels sure are having fun working for Raoul-sama.

Calling it, there is a few good people and Raoul-sama will judge them as such, but he's gonna kill them anyway, not out of malice though, but as a mercy since their world sucks, and since he's basically the God of Hell he's gonna create a Elysian Fields to put them.

Something that I remembered, Raoul-sama is basically both God of Hell and God of Love, but he can't fully get their powers without meeting the Absolute God, which he said he would do later, it's also made clear all gods are assholes and see humans as toys, so I think it's safe to assume in the long run he's gonna kill them all and become the only God.

I guess in the long run Raoul-sama gonna become the one true Absolute God and recreate the world or something, to make it better.

The manga is isekai, but did it ever make clear Raoul-sama comes from our world? Maybe the entire manga is origin story for the Christian God, which is Raoul-sama, after all if anyone knows enough about the Bible they'll know both can be really petty vengeancefull assholes.

TLDR
Raoul-sama truly is our lord and savior :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
ngl having Raoul back makes this series a lot more fun. It's braindead, no-thought, head empty, edgy kind of fun, but still way better than the politics and the division that was going on last several chapters

Dex-chan lover
The one that got executed for now is simply the one that participate in Raoul's execution. Meaning if it were to be for other criteria, these people might not be safe

Dex-chan lover
Those angels of death are the nicest people we seen in this whole manga.

Hope one group of people survives for real and the other are something along the lies of minor offence but punished in life and not death maybe (or raoul just kills them for fun,at this point it's edge just for the sake of edge).

Also rapist gone, let's gooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Well he is taking his new job seriously but this is gonna take even longer than expected, he is doing it person by person, town by town, we are gonna be on this for a long while

Dex-chan lover
Will he save the right fence people? Considering raoul give mercy and save the innocent demon child slave back then who knows

Dex-chan lover
95Q5iRV.png

I AM THE LAW

Dex-chan lover
What happened to that first guy is like this but an extra meaty version. Understandable, you don't need your flesh where you are going.

I'm more curious on why there's two pens thou. Separating the people who don't want conflict and such from those who got away with loopholes?

Dex-chan lover
In any other place i would be talking about the actuality of punishing a child because he was happy at your execution since probably is more the parents influence... BUT NOT HERE!!!... bring the body mixer 5000 and keep the meat going!, the cogs will be lubricated with blood so no problem... this is so edgy and "gore because gore" that i feel i´m too old to truly enjoy this

Users who are viewing this thread