Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
So the princess was broken because she was raped by a random human and saved by the hero who was also the biggest enemy. She then lost him and that made her break into nothing but with him being back she can come to life

Aggregator gang
So the princess was broken because she was raped by a random human and saved by the hero who was also the biggest enemy. She then lost him and that made her break into nothing but with him being back she can come to life
If I remember correctly the guy had a whole bunch of demonic children as slaves and was using them and I believe the princess a part of it

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even remember that happened to the princess. My mind must've erased that from memory. I only remember them getting revenge and the princess was not hurt at all? She was the only one dishing out the punishment and not the other way around or was that a different person that uses illusion magic who helped Raoul deal with the slave traders?

Also wtf? Why did the newly introduced characters just kept on killing random people? How is that legally justified? There was really no need for it at all? If they were really late why bother appearing before the people and straight up kill them?

There was no provocation at all? Is it all just for us to hate these characters?

Dex-chan lover
Did the author get asked to extend this manga or why are we getting a new set of sacrifices this late into the story? Weren't we about to see Raoul torture the gods? Who the fuck are these guys?

Double-page supporter
I didn't even remember that happened to the princess. My mind must've erased that from memory. I only remember them getting revenge and the princess was not hurt at all? She was the only one dishing out the punishment and not the other way around or was that a different person that uses illusion magic who helped Raoul deal with the slave traders?

Also wtf? Why did the newly introduced characters just kept on killing random people? How is that legally justified? There was really no need for it at all? If they were really late why bother appearing before the people and straight up kill them?

There was no provocation at all? Is it all just for us to hate these characters?
Introduce mustache-twirling bad guys -> torture and kill bad guys -> introduce new mustache-twirling bad guys

and that's basically the summary of the entire story. Nuance? What's that?

Dex-chan lover
Actually I can explain. After trudging through the mud, the reason why is explained in chapter 60 near the end as Raoul has set himself for death to make Christina suffer later in hell with him. She kills him but feels empty, she feels none of the satisfaction Raoul had given her on her other revenge. In the last page she even states:
"Yet, why am I... Right now... Feeling even more in pain...".
Thusly explaining how dead she looked when she came back and also why the light came back in her soul when she sensed Raoul, as deep down she needed that feeling she lost after killing him.

Double-page supporter
who was the demon princess' sister again? can anyone point me to a chapter i can re-read? it's been way too long

Dex-chan lover
Oh look guilty revenge fantasy 1 , 2 and 3 just arrive from the abyss.
The thing about the abyss is it's where all bad ideas and plot contrivances come from.

Thanks everyone at Kirei Cake for the translation

Aggregator gang
Something about new characters being randomly introduced and immediately being shown to be cartoonishly evil people that you know only exist specifically so Raoul can revenge them is just so goddamn funny. He JUST got finished killing two gods and was gonna go after more, what will these three random mages have to pull him back with?

This is manga is hilariously over the top and ridiculous, lol

Users who are viewing this thread