Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 85

Aggregator gang
Remember to everyone complaining about the censorship. It's our(america's) fault. You can look into how westernization made japan censor things if you want.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, so the Finns exist in this universe too? I see they're fighting the Russian as usual! Damn those Russian don't know when to quit! :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
However, the goddess is """alive""" if the only thing that can kill a a god if the scythe, but she will incapacitated until the end or when he will need her eventually, the fact that she in a pocket dimension is close to a prove for me.

Dex-chan lover
is it bad i still feel a little bad for the goddess. maybe its cuz i think its a bit unfair raoul only got this far by her benefits but i feel like she deserved like the keyaru approach to just brainwash her or something instead lmao

Double-page supporter
Anyone who doesn't think Raoul is doing a Kratos on Greek Pantheon is crazy.

The gods were mad but they kept some kind of order in the world. Now, The world is falling into Madness and Kratos... SORRY Raoul... is seeking to destroy the remaining gods until only he remains the only god.

I also think that Hell's flying devils are basically set up to destroy each other. These people are made to torture people. Do you think they would avoid a civil war or something?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, i tot the ex was already being saved by his mummy?
What makes him so traumatized?

This manga is now giving me the same vibes as the post-epilogue content of shield hero.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh I might drop this now...he got all his revenge basically already...and the main person behind all his suffering legit got off the easiest.

Let me guess he is gonna go kill all the gods Kratos style ti become the gods amongst gods....

Dex-chan lover
I like momma's boy. He did nothing wrong. I hope Raoul have a mercy on him.
Doubt it. The whole manga has been him killing and getting revenge...they wouldn't have shown him if he wasn't the next target. If not..then this manga needs to end so juvenile offendeder can have my full attention.

Why am I still even reading this, the art is good but holy shit, this is going into crazy levels of edginess

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think this author just doesn't know how to write interesting revenge stories

Didnt we just spend forever going about how christiana wasnt at fault at all?
And he stills wants her to rot in hell? whatever man
I guess her punishment of just having to beg for forgiveness is very tame
ikr the criteria for what is just and not is absurd, the whole "they had lots of chances to stop" doesn't make sense when they're completely deceived or brainwashed.

oh well what do you expect at least i still enjoy the funny faces

So what did the gods ever do directly to Raoul? What eye-for-an-eye revenge will he do to them?
They left him to die, even though he contributed the most to saving humanity. They thought of his death as a show, something to be entertained by, which is why dude is pissed at even them, for trivializing his torture and pain as a joke, and not saving him as it would be too “boring” for a show.

ikr the criteria for what is just and not is absurd, the whole "they had lots of chances to stop" doesn't make sense when they're completely deceived or brainwashed.

oh well what do you expect at least i still enjoy the funny faces
Main thing even those that were brainwashed didn’t feel guilt for causing Raoul and others so much pain.

Users who are viewing this thread