Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 87

who was the demon princess' sister again? can anyone point me to a chapter i can re-read? it's been way too long
I don’t think she shown, she is just part of the plot. She was, I think, the demon lord that the destined hero had to kill for the human kingdom. That Demon lord was the sister of this princess.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Why does the humans keep on underestimating Raoul?
Though I guess they don't know yet that Raoul is already a demi-god of the underworld by now.
Now I wonder how the demon princess will take to the fact that Raoul is alive(?) again.
She managed to kill him so technically she already reached her goal, but now that he's back, I am not sure if she will still continue to see him as a objective like before. (she might also already be insane after all)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people always think talking about how a manga is bad but they keep coming back is cool or something.

Like, is your readership so important? Did you buy the manga? Is your presence akin to that of King Midas?

One thing I do know is when manga I'm reading attracts this type of kiddy first post response, usually it's a good sign it's still alright I guess. Good stories turning bad usually attracts criticism of a somewhat more measured nature.

I'm also surprised how some immediately assume some plot contrivances or tropes, like these 3 being introduced as evil for the sake of being targets. I have no doubt they are likely revenge targets....but assuming that it's all there is to it seems a little premature.

I did not see a single person predict most of the events of the past 30 or so chapters, except of course the obvious result that Raoul will execute the revenge every time. The actual meat of these revenge plots is whole point of this manga, and it's been pretty varied so far.

Again, seems like a lot of knee-jerk and attention seeking, by folks who smell blood or something. Again tracks with manga where I see un-clever comments like "why do I keep coming back" and "it's so bad it's funny".

Yes...the irony of commenting on such acts is not lost on me when I could ignore it. But seriously...
Because most people are stupid.

Dex-chan lover
79pfYTS.png

hmm looks like these 3 love to just erase people huh

So there is one possibility, gods are hiding now from Raoul so he came back to Earth to find the remaining gods. Other possibility gods are dead but there is the king he wants to kill him not as god but as human since he likes to torture them physically and mentally. Because people on Earth have no clue he became god so that's why royal faction is acting like nothing happened. Also wtf is princess backstory?! when did she get raped? All we saw was she came to rescue demons and was acting like Raoul. only possibility there could be she was acting as Raoul and she saw all that raping with her eyes or she could see other demons memories

Dex-chan lover
NEW PUNCHING BAGS
NEW PUNCHING BAGS
NEW PUNCHING BAGS
😭 😭 😭 😭 👺 👺 👺 👺

Dex-chan lover
I thought that when we saw the princess it would be typical anime skinny, you know, she's supposedly losing weight but looks the same, but she really is starving herself to death :meguuusad:

Raoul really needs to waifu her, take her on a revenge honeymoon, have some children, and when their children gets bullied they can have more revenge!
Together they'll be known as The Revengers :win:
Tokyo Isekai Revengers :D

Double-page supporter
This manga gets a new arc and the people just can’t resist pulling their pants down and crapping all over the forum.

“Wahhh who are these new people wahhh omg why do I keep reading this wahhh, mommy wahhhhhh”

Meanwhile I’m looking at the fucking one piece crowd and they’re having an orgy with each other 1000+ chapters in.

Fed-Kun's army
So the princess was broken because she was raped by a random human and saved by the hero who was also the biggest enemy. She then lost him and that made her break into nothing but with him being back she can come to life
She was never raped. The girl who she impersonated was the one who was killed and raped and the demon children she tried to avenge.

Aggregator gang
Comically evil villains are so poorly done by so many authors. Just end the story if you can't do better than throwaway mob villains honestly.

Aggregator gang
This manga gets a new arc and the people just can’t resist pulling their pants down and crapping all over the forum.

“Wahhh who are these new people wahhh omg why do I keep reading this wahhh, mommy wahhhhhh”

Meanwhile I’m looking at the fucking one piece crowd and they’re having an orgy with each other 1000+ chapters in.
The difference is that one is actually good at introducing new characters and plot points.

Double-page supporter
You can't just go from killing and torture literal gods, back down to mortals. You can, but narratively it becomes a mess.

Also, the author has devalued the lives of everyone in this story, that when the mages just start blasting everyone, I couldn't care less.

This had a good run up till the gods arc, but since then it's become clear this is being forcibly extended, because it has done surprisingly well.

What a shame.

You can't just go from killing and torture literal gods, back down to mortals. You can, but narratively it becomes a mess.

Also, the author has devalued the lives of everyone in this story, that when the mages just start blasting everyone, I couldn't care less.

This had a good run up till the gods arc, but since then it's become clear this is being forcibly extended, because it has done surprisingly well.

What a shame.
Yeah, let's rush to him killing gods while completely ignoring the normal world. Having 0 world building is definitely good writing.

Double-page supporter
She was never raped. The girl who she impersonated was the one who was killed and raped and the demon children she tried to avenge.
I skimmed through the old chapters and the princess was impersonating a girl named Ada.

Ada's father worked for the clown makeup guy. He discovered the aftermath one day and tried to rescue any survivors. He then brought a demon girl (I assume is the Princess?) back to his home. That's how the Princess met Ada in the first place?

I still might be wrong as I don't know if what she told Raoul was just a cover up or altered version of the story. Also I might have missed something.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I understand why the translation for this manga is so slow... Cuz the plot is no longer understandable lmao idk anymore why am I here again

Dex-chan lover
this manga is dogshit but i love how the male demon clothes is also exposing as well, thought i wish the design is a bit more elaborate or be more slutty lmao

Users who are viewing this thread