Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit I completely forgot about him locking down the kingdom amidst the hell arc

I still like the series but not sure how to feel right now.

For starters even if the goddess was the one of the main sources I feel it's a waste to get rid of her the way he did it. Felt lackluster since all he did was hand her over to and orc. She did suffer but it felt more like a joke to add to the series than anything.

Would've preferred a different angle like him keeping her as a puppet or one of his toys since he's just going to kill every other God from how we're looking.

Also brings me to Cristina. The point was made they could've stopped their actions at any time but she genuinely believed she was carrying out the goddess will.

Her punishment of apologizing is fair enough but it would be cool if he either let her punish the goddess as well for deceit or did something else with her character since she's the product of faith to said goddess.

Would be hypocritical to say she shouldn't have followed blindly because he walked the same path and got screwed before realizing. Just took him seeing the hints, experiencing multiple L's, and literally dying.

Outside of that Sandra cooling with Zoro trying to find the princess.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who doesn't think Raoul is doing a Kratos on Greek Pantheon is crazy.

The gods were mad but they kept some kind of order in the world. Now, The world is falling into Madness and Kratos... SORRY Raoul... is seeking to destroy the remaining gods until only he remains the only god.

I also think that Hell's flying devils are basically set up to destroy each other. These people are made to torture people. Do you think they would avoid a civil war or something?
Difference bein that
Kratos planned to off himself at the end. Even though he didn't die, he regrets his actions
. I doubt that at the end of this Raoul would end up feeling the same.

Double-page supporter
Difference bein that
Kratos planned to off himself at the end. Even though he didn't die, he regrets his actions
. I doubt that at the end of this Raoul would end up feeling the same.
It feels like that should happen though.

Like Raoul is not aiming for a happy ending unless we are talking about that demon girl which feels weird because she was only present for 4 chapters...

It feels like that should happen though.

Like Raoul is not aiming for a happy ending unless we are talking about that demon girl which feels weird because she was only present for 4 chapters...
End game at this point is for him to go into creative mode for his museum after killing all the gods

Happy for the fallen angels, I love seeing positive work environments :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread