Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Whats more sad. Is that there are actually some people that does this. Some of us might have accidentally bump into at least one of them or getting ideas from novels and manga like this

"faut il s'étonner que je place la loyauté au dessus de tout les vertu ?!😠" de megatron, transformers prime s4 e24.

Ouais bon ,la merde elle es tartiner là. Tout le monde ils est méchant,et sont tous des psychopathes,et lui stupide qui tourne en sociopathe. Allez y c'est gratuit,t'a rien de satisfaisant si c'est pour lire un scénario plat où tout le monde doit crevé parce qu'il a été trop con pour deviner qu'il a passé des années avec des tordus... J'en chie des pareils tout les matins

I'm just here to say I sort of forgot that the mc had a bad backstory and I almost thought it was like comedy manga or something for a second.

I haven’t read the rest of the story (I’m only on the lower half of this manga) but this is kinda like the promised never land but random edition

Dex-chan lover
If people ask where is the good people in this manga, remember:

the good people were murdered by princess

Dex-chan lover
"Basically a chuuni's wet dream. So edgy I can cut myself on it, just like the MC cuts down his enemies." LOL that review.

Users who are viewing this thread