Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

This guy Raoul know how to revenge compared to that Garbage MC.

no raep, just torture that whamen, no brainwashed, no harem.

This is masterpiece

This is pretty a pretty good revenge story, every single one of his killings/revenges are unique its not the same thing they're all different.

No rape *Thumbs Up*

7.2/10

This series is gettin pretty bad now. They're trying to extend how long this takes for literally no reason; They try to doll it up as the mc 'savoring' his revenge, but not only is that illogical he lets them keep all their heirs and whatnot. Furthermore, they made legitimately every, single, person evil. Everyone is braindead 'I'm evil yep' type. The beginning chapters were concise but it seems the author is crippling his own narrative in order to try and preserve what views and popularity he's currently getting rather than leading the story to a good conclusion. Maybe a 5/10? Maybe?

Gooooooood this is fucked up like woooooooow. This series really isn't for the faint of heart and honestly it's more so just a "oh god what the fuck is he gonna do next" sorta deal rather then an actually good series. I've read 30 chapters due to morbid curiosity and honestly I'm probably going to keep up to date even though this series really isn't that good due to said morbid curiosity. Whether it's ability to retain my attention serves to prove it's actually "good" or that I'm just extremely fucked in the head though is honestly up to debate.

Everyone is crazy and evil is kind of a shit story ngl...
This started out better but it's just getting weaker as time goes on.

Aggregator gang
title: I'll tear those traitors from limb to limb. Burn them at the stake. Sever them to pieces. Skewer them. I'll kill every one of those bastards without mercy and make them taste hell's suffering

me: what a wonderful manga

I was actually reading this since it kinda caught my eyes, i tried reading chapter 1 to 5 and i have fallen for the plot. I was honestly reading this to waste my time and maybe reading it only until chapter 3 i'll dropped it, but it turns out this is my cup of tea well since i like ecchi and gore content because it entertains me/ get rid of my boredness.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, kirei cake and the "im forced to take care of my sick mother"

i had heard that her mom' s "sickness" is literally just being hypochondriac? lol

so like she has the hots but was a thots and then she got played by the mega thot to become a superthot, got it

i hope its good cause the revenge stuff is getting old
oh i know this one and it wasnt that good

For who is interested, Vol 1 of the LN is already complete translated in English, you can find in Novel Updates and Vol 2 was already complete translated in spanish by GBtraducciones

I already read some of it, the revelation of what the saint did only happened in Vol 2, way after showed here and
she thinks of herself as Jesus like figure, she also full of lust and can't see herserf as evil or wrong, the goddes of love also goes crazy, really crazy, and everyone except some demons are horrible monsters, at the end is revelaed that there's 3 places where souls goes, reincarnation, hell and God Kingdom, the saint think that she goes to God Kingdom and all the people that followed her also will go there, the rest you all can imagine, it ultimate teases that the king will be the final target

Also i heard that used to be a web novel however it was deleted and the content was changed in the LN for being too extreme in the Web Novel

Aggregator gang
You really can just feel the contrivance of this series. The author decides to add a new threat that apparently was the main cause of the MC’s suffering. I don’t even think she’s ever been introduced at all in the beginning. I haven’t read the LN, so I don’t know if this is just a bad adaptation, but goddamn this is a travesty of telling a good story. Arts pretty decent though.

Users who are viewing this thread