Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wonder why there's no good people, remember that good person is slaughtered by psycho characters in this story. Lol.

It's edgy af, but gotta like how creative he is in revenge. The chapter do kind of short and have flashback to tell why this person is bad, which is tiring since we just want to watch the revenge. Overall, it's a good revenge manga.

@comedyxtragedy
Yet people say this is better than Redo of Healer? I mean I get, to each of their own revenge story and how their own taste goes, and well this manga has less "very sexual elements" than Redo, but all in all they are both just edgy over the top trash. I just don't understand why people this is better than the healer shit.

Dex-chan lover
@ThoFin246

I do read both and while I don't mind sexual violence once or twice as punishment, my problem with Redo Healer is the fact that I know the punishment will involve rape again, so it gets nowhere exciting. I was dropping it after reading around 30 chapters. Heck, I checked it back to see if it's worth re-read.
At least in here, it's an eye for an eye. We can feel Raoul truly hates his enemy. I just can't take Redo Healer seriously because at this point, he doesn't hate his enemy, but horny for them 😂
Not to mention, I was upset because
he treats the princess well after erase her memories. I know he needs teammate, but erasing her memory changes her into brand new person and the revenge is kind of pointless, unless he can make her remember stuff after everything end to see that she helps causing destruction of her kingdom, but it's stated that he destroyed her brain then fixed it again, which mean she won't get her memory back

@comedyxtragedy
Well thats a different way of putting that. But I can see your point which explains a lot why people hated Redo. Well I do like a good revenge tale every now and again like Berserk and Vinland Saga but the problem with most revenge stories nowadays they are too edgy and don't give a lot of depth.
Lastly, however
I thought the healer said he would give her back her memory after he is done with his revenge and destroys the kingdom and see that everything she has was gone

This manga too deserves to be an anime. The craftsmanships and the way the mc plots his schemes is quite good I must say.....

Well now it seems like taking revenge on the princess is unfair. She was brainwashed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I wouldn't call that brainwashing, it's better to say she was way too much obsessed and the Priest brought out her inner desire. Brainwashing is something that involves breaking the person mentally. And as for our MC, he completely lost it. I am curious to see what he does after he gets his revenge.....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

🙄anyways, I believe this manga deserves at least 9/10🙄

Can't wait for the next chapter.........

Love the art. Its a nice change of pace to see a very attractive Protagonist in a dark fantasy. As expected of a Josei artist

@Hric32
I believe he was brought back as a full human, but as a cheat hero he had the affinity to all elements including dark that is usually for demons. So I think its more correct to call him a corrupted human than a demon. I think it is to highlight how dark humans can be.

@ThoFin246
If I had to guess, it's because this avenger does give a sense of catharsis, while the twerp of redo of healer doesn't.

As much as he enjoys torturing those who wronged him and those under his care, Raoul still follows a moral code, which prevents him from harming the innocent, and he never forgets those who he's taking revenge for as well. On the other hand, for lack of better words, Keyaru is a selfish brat, who justifies his actions with sophism and a self serving sense of justice that only makes sense in his mind. Which would be okay were the story about his ascent to power and subsequent downfall. But that's clearly not the case, given how the author still portrays his actions as totally justifiable and the brainwashed princesses as better than how they were before.

The problem with Redo of Healer is that it's half assed. On one hand, the story seems to fancy itself an edgy revenge fantasy like this manga and Nidoume no Yuusha, but at the same time it also tries to ape Shield Hero, Arifureta and regular isekai-ish fantasy by playing the harem tropes as straight as possible. Which makes the contrast feel wrong to anyone but the most hardcore of self inserters.

@anzboy
Well, I just made a rough estimation when I saw his teeth in chapter 2. Also, I don't think that his species matters anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread