Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

@Autismonaut well in this manga the MC isnt a rapist and at the moment he is not going around killing everyone, only those he owes; he applies punishments to the rest (no, not raped them) but if he lets life take its course and that is his punishment.

I haven't read the novel, but apparently in the manga it doesn't have any "waifu" or interest in harems either.

So far the only girl he has had sex is with the goddess.

@SebaZOscure
This bit I said here:
"Ah yes, the hero returned from the grave to kick ass, so let me tell him about how I murdered his family and committed rape"

is referring to how every person he's confronted has admitted to additional crimes as if they are just begging to die. If you are mentioning the rapey stuff as a point of contrast between this and Redo of the Healer... the writing still sucks massive peepee. The MC being sexually immoral or not doesn't really matter to me if the writing is good, it's just that in both cases, the story is just stupid.

Yes, I agree that the story is stupid, but I love reading it. It's not supposed to have a great story, it's revenge p*rn and I love it.

Lowkey this is so much better to me than Healer Hero's Redo tbqh - dunno why that series just isn't as good to me as people say it is. Might partly be because the art style just doesn't mesh with me, or I don't like where the series goes throughout the plot, but ehh - everyone has their own opinions.

I highly doubt that the Holy power would have done anything anyways. Probably would have played along and said just kidding!

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I have been with this story since the beginning. It started with people calling it edgy trash and 1 staring it to oblivion and now today it's at a 7.5. Funny how time work.

Also to clarify, I have no personal feelings on the rating it currently has, I like it enough to keep reading it, but I do have an analyst mindset, so its amusing to me how these types of stories age over time.

no matter how long the time taken and how short the update is , i will still love this! also at first i thought this is purely revenge no plot whatsoever but BAM! today we got plot twist. Im soooo happy! thank you for uploading this!

Users who are viewing this thread