Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

we done soon tho ?
this is so stale you could probably ask kindergartners to write a better plot, it started of kind of fun but now its meh tier. lowering the score.

Guys question - about "sexual violence" tag, is there some kind of rape or anything like that? I kinda remember that at the beginning
mc torn off princess dress to burn some kind of sign on her
, but was there anything rape-y later?

Double-page supporter
@Waggles77
They
ded as fucc

@LeSqualeHumain
This is better since it's more straight to the point and doesn't try to awkwardly mix in harem adventuring by going:
"I just want to live a happy life (but also get gruesome revenge)"-like plot.

But let's be real. They're
both rapists.

This a very edgy, very average story.
It isn't very well focused, straying away from the main co flict so the hero can go and kill some people we barely know until the story handfisted their role in the hero's ultimate demise.
The story feels very on and off because of it, and that isn't even getting into the fact that the hero himself isn't exactly great at exacting punishment to those who deserve it or not.
He just fights and forces the man who killed and ate his mom to eat until he dies, and then proceeds to go and torture a doctor for over 17 hours, despite her horrific actions she got off rather easy.
And then there's the minor issue that the story is pretty edgy and the paging in specific, intense moments is rather... bad (though that could just be my lack of imagination or mangadex's fault) and the story is rather below average.
I've always enjoyed dark revenge stories, especially when it's about the betrayal of someone kind hearted turned evil, but this story isn't exactly a good telling of that concept
I rate it a 6/10, but if I was being a critical reviewer it would probably be a 5 or even 4/10.

The best way to describe this story is an edgy, very confused telling of an interesting, incredibly dark revenge story

Anyone knows similar stories to this.
Also I have to admit that this is a bit edgy like others says (it's also repetead to death in comments), and some of the deaths were simply going easy on the culprits, the only death that i think was fitting and well deserved was the doctor's one. Still

For any idiot who claims that this is better that healing hero:
healing hero has an anime... this does not.

I will admit this story has a good premise, but the execution is extremely lacking.

Healer is better because it doesn't take itself as serious as this. This is trying too hard, and failing. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread