Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 100

Fed-Kun's army
DAFUQQQQ This shit beat 100 girlfriend LMAO straight up peak incest story trololol

Group Leader
The People I Met In-Game Were My Big Sisters is a god-tier title reveal.

Please tell me I am not the only that wanted another 5 chapters with him fucking every single one of them (off screen)
That's literally the entire Fanbox.

Contributor
Boom! Title drop at the end. Actually roll credits.

The title now hits differently after the final twist. It is indeed a complicated 4-koma about siblings. Despite all the escalating insanity, I was surprised it didn't go full dumpster fire with Nee-chan announcing pregnancy to drop the bomb on them all. But that won't work anymore now that they're all blood related. Now it's gonna be a race to who has his firstborn kid

Both father and son escapes death by Nice Boat due to the malicious spirit of Abe guiding them to safety for entertainment from the afterlife.

Wow. It all started when an unassuming-looking man turned out to be a four-timing scumbag with a secret harem, who sired seven children including one son, who then outdoes him by blundering his way to form his own (previously unwanted) harem of six, all of whom are his blood-related sisters.

Well, at least Kouta's ED is less of a problem now since he can now get aroused with more than just one girl...
inb4 this becomes a legendary classic to be discovered and studied by archaeologists and ancient literature experts in the far future...

LMFAOOO WHATTTTT

its so fucking peak

im thinking of translating some of the extra content but idk i could upload it here

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
EseWu-2XMAA8lt_.jpg

The author already informed us from the beginning that the people he met in-game were actually his sisters💀

Dex-chan lover
Best piece of literature ever written, this dumpfire must be recorded and passed to future generations as the goldmine it is.

Thanks TL team for everything!
And if possible even a full adaptation..🌟🌟🌟

Supporter
Thank you Imo Ichiro for this work of art.

Thank you readers for sticking until the end. I hope you all enjoy this manga.

P.S. The extra 10 chapters from the book are not translated.

Saucerer usually does not translate any fanbox contents, but there's a lot to be explored.

Hope you enjoy the samples from the author’s fanbox and support him.

Q9Se4y8.png

8XUoyZf.png
2pnUGzs.png
P3m2Zym.png
1qQlGZO.png
Thank you for all of your time in giving us this series. 🥰

Thank you also for the link. I wish I could support the author, but when I tried to give it two different CC's they were both rejected. Best guess is that yet again American CC companies are so in thrall to the copyright cartel, they don't mind also denying money to actual authors as a side effect of refusing to allow payments to the platform.

Users who are viewing this thread