Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Tag: Harem
It's starting. :korone:
Harem = at least 3 person liking the same person (you're probably thinking of 'love triangle')

^ So, not quite harem...Yet (if one more person like that appears later down the road).

But really, she's treading on a very, very thin line. Prolly RIP to her tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh right, that tag 'harem' is there, meaning there may be more vying for this lil bro-kun. Lots on plate for him, my condolences.

Dex-chan lover
43764d.png

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I knew this character would just exist for the sake of being a massive filler/distraction as soon as she called them "toys" after figuring out their in-game identities. Authors running low on material is always sad, but the first 11 chapters were glorious...

Seriously, the worst character in sibling incest romance is always the third wheel who's attracted to one of them, notices their relationship, and says "oh, they're in love with each other, but they're siblings so they can't possibly find happiness, thus I'll insert myself between them and expect that person to choose me eventually once they give up on their sibling". It usually just results in less interactions between the siblings, and lots of insecurity and self-doubt, stretched out indefinitely for as long as the author feels like it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Minor correction in third panel, "No...! This is he first time something like this happened". "he" should be "the" I think.

Users who are viewing this thread