Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I know he said to come to his house, but how did she know where he lives?
I don't think he would specify since he thinks she's his sister's friend, who already visited before. So no need to tell her.
I was about to say. She seems to have a paper with his address on it in the first panel, so im guessing she asked for it and he gave it to her but like, he didnt question that??

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
So....what's the odd one of the other 2 is a girl playing as male character and lil bro will accidently 'blackmail' them into this too?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, let's get something clear.

Little brother came to understand that the black haired girl who was sending him pics is one of the player characters in their group, he also mentioned that the other characters seem to be his sister's friends.

Then he attacked one of the characters, thinking she's the black haired girl (He got it VERY wrong), so technically, he had no need to explain where he lives, since the girl should know (she was there already before).

The group seems to understand that Sister and her boyfriend (little brother) seem to be living under the same roof .

The idol girl (who is one of his sister's friends), came to her friend's (sister) house, seemingly to deal with the boyfriend after he so forcefully told her to come to his place (the girlfriend's home, since he is supposedly living together).

I don't think any of the group besides the black haired girl knows that they are real brother and sister.

I'm understanding this as the relationship and course of events.

Edit:
Ugh, checking the chapter again, I noticed that the sister doesn't know her (although idol girl does realize she is IchigoPanda), so she came to the house under the impression that it's the guy's house, he lives with his parents (Because he lives with his sister), and yet he lives with his girlfriend (She didn't realize the sister is IchigoPanda).

How would she get the address?

Why would he give her the address if the original black haired girl should already know where he lives...

Were their locations all known from the start or something? And I guess I misunderstood the idea that all of the players are the sister's friends, it's only the "traitor" that is. Still, doesn't explain why would the girl know his house, and why would he give her his address...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread