Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 33

cgr

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, he added the condition that sis wasn't an idol, not his fault she answered falsely

which can mean since sis is an idol, the guy isn't the worst, and she shouldn't break up with him

Last edited:
Supporter
Dammit. Meant to comment that at the rate this has been going I would bet lil sis is in the guild, and now I just look like a dork for saying so. 😅

But at least now I don't have any real doubt left that this is a parody that's poking fun at (among others) Girlfriend Girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Word Kouta...word...

i3ocdYo.png
At least he's self aware

Dex-chan lover
My poor guy is just trying to have a nice wholesome relationship with his sister related by blood and all these non-incest thots keep trying to butt their way in.

That idol girl's family seems to be filled with thots. What next, their mom is also in the guild? Is he going to be able to have a shimaidon and oyakodon at the same time? Disgusting.

Keep up the wincest my good sir and put your sister to the test.

Dex-chan lover
The most unwanted harem, he needs backup!
My poor guy is just trying to have a nice wholesome relationship with his sister related by blood and all these non-incest thots keep trying to butt their way in.

That idol girl's family seems to be filled with thots. What next, their mom is also in the guild? Is he going to be able to have a shimaidon and oyakodon at the same time? Disgusting.

Keep up the wincest my good sir and put your sister to the test.
This. He's only interested in his sister, but the other girls all seem to want him.

Dex-chan lover
The server they're playing on must be super local, geez. So far his MMO party includes his sister, his sister's friend, his classmate, and his classmate's idol sister. What's next, the school nurse?

Dex-chan lover
who-tf-starts-a-conversation-like-that-who-the-fuck-starts-a-conversation-like-that.png

Y know, I get now why people say "nothing it's fine" even when it's far from fine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread