Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 72

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why she's worry about being blood related now. They already did the deed.
Lmao my reaction exactly. They already did it so why they caring now 💀
Yeah, I don't get why she's so upset when they've already fucked?
I know she's crazy but he's clearly not interested in any of the other girls either cause otherwise he'd have fucked them too lmao. But hey that could probably still happen
because:
1. mom isn't ok with him being with sis, but approved of the other girls who like him chapter 15, 16, 25~27
2. at this point he really is cheating on her , so from her perspective: she really could lose him to another girl at any time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not surprised tho.
Her fucking name is in the title and she has lost total protagonism lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author chose to be a mangaka, not a criminal.

xsvWpWt.jpeg
Oh god the poor dad part 2!

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the exactly wrong type of manga to take seriously but I do have to consider the fact that they originally did fuck cause they actually had feelings for each other unlike the rest of the nonsense that's happened so far. So I wonder if the sister is the long game at the end of the day.

This manga is way too chaotic to just end with "and then he married the sister. The end". Clearly the OTP will be a complete dark horse separate from the guild harem.

Double-page supporter
Considering they still fucked after they found out I doubt it's just that. I know she's crazy but he's clearly not interested in any of the other girls either cause otherwise he'd have fucked them too lmao. But hey that could probably still happen
Uh.
in the sfw release yeah.

Supporter
I'm glad the author chose to be a mangaka, not a criminal.

xsvWpWt.jpeg
Glad to hear - at this rate I wouldn't have been surprised if they found out he only has another father. With the twist being that he and sis are still full-blood siblings anyway. And he and the rest of the harem are actually half-blood siblings.

Because he actually inherited the riz on the Y chromosome from his father, while he and all the girls inherited a gene on one of their autosomes that makes them lose 50 IQ points whenever they get horny.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why she's worry about being blood related now. They already did the deed.
Whatever had happened was before any of these incidents. They were having a tough time trying to hide their relationship from the mom also. And if they haven't done it for a while, well, anxiety can get the better of you.

Users who are viewing this thread