Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
caught-fbi.gif

Sensei now under shotacon police watchlist.
Thank god she not got caught on mic or else her carrier is over.

Aggregator gang
The road from number one most hated man in the school to whole japan . Whats next? The birth of Beast X : Beast of forbidden love : The NTR maker, Azurite Gigachad Siscon? 😆

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So much for "I'll wait until he graduates". and so much for defending against the allegations (remember, this was only 2 days ago lmao).

Dex-chan lover
The road from number one most hated man in the school to whole japan . Whats next? The birth of Beast X : Beast of forbidden love : The NTR maker, Azurite Gigachad Siscon? 😆
He's now officially a Japanese Monster. Time to have Kouta vs Godzilla.

Double-page supporter
Sister's friend just having the best day of her life rn seeing this burning trainwreck in the front row
On the other hand - imagine being her, living her whole life afterwards knowing that NO EVENT will ever come even remotely close to The Day. Her life peaked early, it's only downhill from there.

Dex-chan lover
She turned away laughing and hasn't had a face shown since then
Yeah, I guess they didn't show her face directly, but she had the same lightning bolt shocked reaction on the bottom of page 82 as everyone else, which to me read as her similarly being concerned over her toy getting taken away.

Users who are viewing this thread