Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
5ex5j0H.jpeg
curtis-whoo-wee.gif

Dex-chan lover
There is a point where I start to feel bad about a guy who slept with his blood related sister, and I think is him getting a fate worse than being murdered live on TV, like, how you are going to show your face outside my boi, at this point dying and going to hell sound so much better than whatever is happening to him right now

Dex-chan lover
..........i m not even gonna say anything except i probably look like purple sister s friend right no, laughing my ass off and waiting for the next escalation

Contributor
Remember when sensei said she wasn't a shotacon? Kouta's charisma also debuffs the intelligence of people around him, and his harem has dropped down to a collective IQ of 3 while they desperately cling on to his body. Only his sister's friend is unaffected and I notice she's also physically not in contact with him.

I feel like Nee-chan still has an ace up her sleeve. Now would be the worst best time to reveal it.

Dex-chan lover
There is a point where I start to feel bad about a guy who slept with his blood related sister, and I think is him getting a fate worse than being murdered live on TV, like, how you are going to show your face outside my boi, at this point dying and going to hell sound so much better than whatever is happening to him right now
Ride that wave of fame into a pr0n career...

Users who are viewing this thread