Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Makoto Takatsuki Finds a Friend

Why lucy so calm after she abandoned by her own leader? I expect she filled complain to guild and demand compensation

I wish they stop this low stats bullcrap. His magic power is supposed to be low but it was strong enough to bind a giant ogre to force drown it. It's one thing having the proficiency to control water to such extent but the amount of water that he controlled and the strength of that technique logically can't be accomplished with low stats if we're talking from typical RPG pov.

MC pretending or being regarded ad weak when they're clearly not is one the most annoying isekai tropes. Who the heck do the author think they're fooling?

Aggregator gang
imagine being an rpg player and not accepting a high-tier mage into your party. that's the real bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Two mages? It's like the kinda party you form in a gacha game cause your luck is shit and can only make glass cannons! No, no wait, it's like a team made from using something like Auto Form Party cause you're too fucking lazy to make use of proper synergy and you just wanna farm your goddamn materials!

and it turned to shit...
he isn't strong because he is a mage he is strong because of his assassination like attack style... lets enter into a party with someone so incompatible with that attack style that the only thing worse would be a mix of a megaphone and a jester
also the mc freaking knew that his style isnt compatible with just anyone so sofar he didnt try hard to find a party and stayed solo but suddenly it became about his low stats and since she is ok with it he accepts..... what....

I wish they stop this low stats bullcrap. His magic power is supposed to be low but it was strong enough to bind a giant ogre to force drown it. It's one thing having the proficiency to control water to such extent but the amount of water that he controlled and the strength of that technique logically can't be accomplished with low stats if we're talking from typical RPG pov.

MC pretending or being regarded ad weak when they're clearly not is one the most annoying isekai tropes. Who the heck do the author think they're fooling?
Nah nah, Low mana capacity just means he cannot generate a lot of water, but proficiency is how much he can control, there's plenty of water in that lake right there, is there not? This is one of the few fictions that, yeah, the MC is relatively weak.

Double-page supporter
Like how everyone forgets that Jean? (its an Isekai of course they forgot) used his party members has meat shields to escape and only pick one because they called out leaving lucy for dead? But they all did come back alive so no need to complain about anything :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I mean for people telling it's a NTR, not really, MC wasn't messing with Jean group and was gong solo. The thing is Jean abandoned elf girl to her death and chose to save only the healer girl, so MC helped a fellow adventurer and now Elf Girl decided to join him and leave Jean's party, since she can't trust them anymore. So it's Jean fault.

Also nice to see Jean reflected on his behavior and properly apologized. And I loved the cat fight between Elf Girl and Healer Girl, so funny LMAO.

Btw, seems like the guild members calling MC those nicknames are their way to show some fondness for him.
Also I love that MC is weak compared to other adventurer, but compensate that with his big proeficiency due to his dilligent training.

Users who are viewing this thread