Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Makoto Takatsuki Finds a Friend

Dex-chan lover
@Dekisugee Isn't really netorare since it didn't really kick off. They were just in a party together. Also, in the case of the MC it would be netori

Fed-Kun's army
isn't this the second time he's been a pushover? Well, I don't dislike it. Realistic.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly not a bad isekai, reading since chapter 1 dropped and its a cool take on isekai with a MC with shitty stats but has good decision making to make use of his stats and follows a goddess who has no followers kinda sounds like Bell and Hestia situtation before the familia gets big

Aggregator gang
I take back my earlier comment. Noa is the Title Girl so her main girl position should (hopefully) not be in danger.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit miffed since Lucy's appearance seems different from what is described in the WN, especially for lore reasons too. However, considering everything this isn't a deal breaker.

in the source material, she's curvy and light clothed, for reasons of her heritage. It was something that started out as I thought it was fanservice, but ended up being a relevant character tidbit. I'll be looking forward to how the manga handles it in this version. Seems like the general direction is more kiddie-like

Dex-chan lover
@Titanfan548 iirc Bell got stronger the bigger his dreams were, so it's not the same thing. Makoto is not going to be getting any stronger.

@Newbii Lucy wasn't curvy, only the lightly dressed part is true, she's just not totally flat.
If you check the later illustrations, you will see her stand side by side with her mother, which just looks like Lucy with curves, and then there's the obligatory mixed bath scenes where you see who really has curves.

Yeah, it sucks when you want to solo but the game forces you to get a weak-ass companion that you need to babysit.

Dex-chan lover
Erofu adquired.

This is chapter 8 of the WN, btw. There are more than 150 chapters translated.

Users who are viewing this thread