Full Marks, Hidden Marriage

Group Leader
@Obloquy idk if this person is a troll or not. they take this series off of ZinManga and "rewords" it and then upload them on here. Even despite mangadex taking the chapters down multiple times. https://mangadex.org/chapter/1116596/comments

Okay, I don´t comment here on mangadex, but honestly I feel bad for everyone who actually are in any scanlation group. Seeing that many chapters in one day, who did not even translate it and sniped it from different site and just "rewords" it. That´s rude and disrespectfull, plus seeing that I feel demotivated, even tho I don´t work on this series.
If you really cherish TAS, please report those huge jumps in chapters and also, please show some love to lovely people who work on those chapters, that have good quality and are being taken care of so not only you readers, but also people who work on it are satisfied and won´t want their eyes to bleed from either bad translation/proof reading, to missing some uncleaned sentences or sfx.

This description sounds so childish. But has romance in it so I’ll bite.

Is the romance good in this?

Also someone just name the site where I can read the rightful translation.

Thank you

@Tonni145 You use report flag on their chapters and state a reason, why you are making the report

@thiccassscans yeah that’s shitty of them. I’m gunna wait for your chapters regardless because 1) so much better 2) fuck them and 3) I can follow the story.

Hmm.. this little corner of mangadex seems to be getting a little uptight.

Why don't we all take a chill pill, step back and look at it this way... Ever since I have picked this up, I have been an avid reader of this series and am always so eager for the next chapter. When I found out there were chapters by Zinmanga far ahead than what ThiccAssScans has uploaded here, I was so happy.. yay more chapters! However, reading through it gave me a migraine. Their translation and not to mention their typesetting work was rather.....wonky. I do not mean to demean or insult Zinmanga.. no no.. not in the slightest. They tried...still did well but I couldn't stand it anymore. It's ruining the awesome story and just the entire reading experience.Anyway, I was glad when one day these chapters appeared here as uploaded by Empire Scans. Like, WHAT? Is this real? There was someone out there with the same frustrations as me. I thank the webtoon gods for this brave person. Saved me from a lot of headache really.

Ehem.. anyway.. I think Empire does not intend to trample on the awesome work that ThiccAssScans has already been doing. He/She/They, maybe, are just another reader like me who couldn't wait. (SORRY, i just love the series that much) and just went ahead and worked on them. I believe they even made a separate entry on this site so as to not cause confusion but for some reason they were combined? (By mangadex perhaps?)

So what if the chapters skipped? Don't want to read it? Then don't. It's all cool. Just scroll past them... or even ignore its existence if you will. Plain and simple. Like a grown up person would. So... why not both groups just meet halfway? I think both are of mature, understanding intellectuals I'm sure they can work something out up until ThiccAssScans can catch up to the latest. No need for such harsh words. I mean cmon guys the world has enough hate already. Let's make this a nice wholesome place to just read and have fun, yeah? Thank you to both groups for your efforts. All them them are appreciated. I'm sure all groups have the same goal of sharing the series to the readers and that's what matters most in this community.

Happy new year everyone.

@kimiko-chan So you take the work of another group, adjust the TL and then clean a bit, put your lovely name on it, pass it on as yours, completely disregard the team that buys, cleans from scratch and translates from chinese, put them on the site, say to a bunch of people that really care for a series and could be curious "if you do not want, don't read it". You say you do readers a favor by putting a 50 ch gap on them. You actually use other people's work (zinmanga) and trash their efforts, you trash original groups efforts (cause since you only use other's people work you do not know but doing everything from scratch means you have TL and CL many more chapters ahead from current upload that you have to later TS and PR and QC....). Even Mangadex has remove 2 times your chapters but you also disregard them and upload again by taking advantage of the holiday season and the fact that they are busy or on leave. When a group uploads regularly you never hijack their work (by stealing no less from another site). You are just a very unethical person that needs to feel superior and receive some compliments from readers.

Fed-Kun's army
@kimiko-chan
Thanks for your work it's appreciated

I have to say that it's the height of comedy to see people complain on behalf of the RIGHTS of other scanlators. The only people that get to stand on that soapbox with that megaphone are the original creators.

Yeah, gonna wait on TAS. I just checked one of Empire's chapters and can tell their translation is dubious, and several typing mistakes.

I’m disappointed this was adapted to manhua in this generic style I’ve been seeing in a lot of manhuas. Same with Perfect Secret Love...Welp, I can’t draw so I’ll still be grateful for this. I’ll just comfort myself with the image I have of the characters and the story after grimacing through some of these chapters.

Is their a way I can just block Empire Scans so that I never see their dubious work again?

if I’m not wrong it’s a violation of the mangadex rules to create another page for the same series, so someone probably reported it and mangadex just combined both pages. nice that you’re trying to not get flamed for this stuff and all but imo just read the mangadex rules on these stuff before creating another page altogether just to minimise the damage on your ego
@kimiko-chan

Hello Readers!
Thanks for all of your support for the last 150 chapters! It really means a lot to us! After careful consideration, we have decided to drop this series. Full Marks was one of our first series after forming Thicc Ass Scans and it saddens me we have to let it go.

We put forth a lot of work into this series… Translating from Chinese to English, proofreading, cleaning transparent bubbles and redrawing, typesetting and quality control to make sure everything looks in order. We really tried our best to produce a good quality series for everyone because that’s how much we really loved it. We even purchased every single paid chapter from the official Chinese raws even though there are free sites out there.

So of course I am upset that someone came along, stole another person/website’s translation/work, made some edits and rebranded it as their own. They even used OUR credit page that we had for the first 70 chapters. So not only were they too lazy to :
-translate from Chinese to English
-purchase the raws
-clean properly
They also couldn't be bothered to create your own page that says “Full Marks Hidden Marriage”?

To be honest, if we were being too slow and someone sniped us that had at least the same quality work and upheld the same standards, I wouldn't even be upset because at least the work was still good.

Recently it has come to our attention that this series is actually LICENSED now, making the decision to drop it more bearable. Please support the author and read the OFFICIAL ENGLISH RELEASE ON WEBNOVEL! Thank you <3

(dont @ me. my comment was my own opinion and not up for debate. i said what i said. )

Users who are viewing this thread