Full Marks, Hidden Marriage

So what happened to the old version? Why did they make a new one instead of finishing the old.. I don't mind 2 versions but.. it seems like they dropped the old?

Thank u soo much for translating this ❤️ I love it 😍 Little Treasure is the cutest dumpling ever!

Thank you for translating! It's interesting to see a novel I've read made into different renditions of the original work! Always a pleasure to see the smol bun little treasure ♥️♥️😍

seriously that dumbass need to get hit by truck-kun and get reincarnate as a goldfish.

I just wanna say, seriously, Thicc Ass Scans, u rock! 😍 my whole main page is filled with ur updates! U guys work so hard! (Not to say others don’t! I know it’s a lot of work n i appreciate everyone!) but I wanted to say thanks 😊 u guys r laying it down thicc with all those updates ❤️

I seriously can't understand how the adopted sister and her boyfriend be so selfish and egocentric to actually think that she would forgive them. She set her up to get raped and she got pregnant afterwards, causing her to be hated by her parents. Then she tried to ruin her career. Not mention that mc's ex boyfriend cheated on her with her sister and knows she got the MC raped. Even refuses to testify.
They even have the nerve to think there the victim. Do they have a moral compass at all?
They may have surpassed Griffith and Johan as most evil characters in fiction. At least you understand why Griffith and Johan became that evil.

Cripple the ex boyfriend, and hire someone to rape that fake bitch and film it. Then expose that hypothetical family. These are things that should be done.

I think she should marry this ml real quick. Because she has no power, and is easily bullied. Although she's not weak. But still it's still good to have a strong backing

The art is so weird... why did they restart this manhwa instead of continuing the original one with black/brown hair that followed the original storyline in the novel?

This changed the story entirely and made the art/story so unrealistically flashy...

Well, not bad... but i think the first version was better. I was really frustrated when i found out that first version was cancelled. Then i found the original novel and now i'm just curious how will they adapt the whole story and how much time it will take.

Fed-Kun's army
I am so lost here
Ning Xi is the switched at birth biological daughter?
Ning Xue Luo is what at this point?
A;l I have is they hate each other

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 Xueluo is still the adopted daughter however because she made Xi look bad when she first met her real parents they instantly hated her. Xi is the real daughter raised by normal people and brought in later because they found out about her.
The parents and Su Yan aswell as his parents like Xueluo more because 1 besides Yan they dont know the truth and 2 she is a manipulative asshole. As for Yan yes he knows what happens and he sides with Xueluo because in his words "I feel bad for her she's an innocent girl in all of this".
Xi is disowned at this point I think, so she has the name Ning but its essentially useless as her family won't back it up. The Ning family tells the world that Xi is the adopted daughter because they think Xeuluo is better and because Xi was raped and that is her fault for some reason.

That's about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@sharkexpert

Thanks, that explanation is something this story needed at the start. The Ning family really does wind up being complete garbage BTW, not just Xue Luo

Ning Xuelo is way uglier than i thought in manhua

the novel is good it might be boring mid way but it is worth to finish this
P.s already finished the novel

I'm reading chapter 53 and I just can't hold it anymore
what the fuck is wrong with the ex boyfriend ? I hate him the most. I know he didn't atively participate in the sister's schemes but he might s well have How can he know that she planned a gang rape and still think she is innocent and then keep blaming the raped woman over and over and accusing her of all sort of things How does that make any sense ????????????

As usual Chinese webtoons have the shittiest characters that make no sense. I honestly regret reading this

reading the manhua bcs i miss ning xi and her gang. i also miss tang xi ahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread