Fullmetal Alchemist

Aaah a return to the king of Shounen finally makes me realized why I'm so disillusioned with modern shounen. Man what a read.

@Iandiazgentry its a 9.24 out of 10 because it's people's opinions, just like how you rated it an 8/10, others might rate it a 10/10. So you can't say that it "definitely isn't a 9.24 out of 10", that's not for you to decide

11/10 seriously. I don't usually reread but FMA is the exception. Even after rereading, I still find it as beautiful as my first time reading (which rarely happens too). Arakawa HIromu did such an absolutely amazing job with the storytelling and characterisation that I still feel attached to the characters till now. HIghly recommend.

Mano @viniccc como consigo ler, não tá em português, a não ser que você tenha lida na língua estrangeira.

Don’t mind me casually rereading this after I just rewatched the anime lol.

Not sure why I felt like reading it on here considering I own all of the official manga but like- eh.

Also I feel like this definitely needs the “Tragedy” tag but like- idk.

Maybe I was the only one that cried while watching/reading this lmao.

Lux

Power Uploader
This is still the best shounen because it stayed true to itself until the end. The final battle and the ending managed to met the expectations and even surpassed them, which is a feat most shounen sadly don't achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread