Furare Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, two ideas:

1. This manga is genuinely surreal, so it's an actual spirit that haunts their house.

2. It's the husband or an astral projection of himself.

I feel like this is a prequel to Bimajyo no Ayano-san https://mangadex.org/title/33244/bimajyo-no-ayano-san

Holy shit, that first image....
I'm not one to perv out like this, but that is a VERY sexy image~
Too bad no redheads in this manga.

Edit: Also her Mom seems like a fun person.
Cool Mom, 10/10, would hang out with.

Edit2: Ghosts.....spooky.

Dex-chan lover
So, that first page.
G1.png

I said "Oh, dear." Kind of jokingly, like the "Oh my" you get from George Takei. But then it clicked. "Oh, deer." Did I subconsciously pun myself?

edit: @Boomthorkell

I'd go with #1 here. The little brother seemed like he might have seen it before too from his body language during bits where he was focussed on near the bath ghost scene. Besides, a dangerously hot daughter and mom pair are pretty likely to get haunted by the kind of creeper that haunts the bath.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro

Thanks for putting it into words, I was slightly pondering "pervert ghost?" And now seeing it read, that thought is really solidifying as the most likely option. Now...is it a pervert for just our lovely "deers," or En-kun as well? Maybe it's horrifying reaction is solely for men who shower, and ruin its good time.

Fed-Kun's army
First, it had some fantasy, then music, and now horror. Oh my god, this manga is a masterpiece lol.

Group Leader
Its probably Mameko chan doing the pranks ... for a moment i forgot she was also visiting the house ...

Wait first the ml melts like literally and now there is a ghost? This manga needs new tags.

Fed-Kun's army
@7Lotus

It says comedy and romance, which is accurate.

I suppose one could add the "absurd" or "surreal" tag, but early John Cusack films are still in the comedy section, not the "Surreal and Absurdist '80s Comedy Romance" section.

@Kryspy_Kreme
Isn't it? Since the chapter when she ran as fast as she could from her Ex to embrace her true love, it's done nothing but shatter my expectations and make me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread