Furare Girl

Group Leader
@Shoujoxx DROPPED. I couldn't even finish the first chapter. Not that I wasn't interested in the story but, as a scanlator myself, I find BOLD IMPRINTS of the scanlator's name or logo on every single page really annoying, obnoxious and totally unnecessary. I'm sure LaSer Girl Scans has excuses or reasons that ease their conscience for doing so, but it doesn't obfuscate the fact that, like me and all other unauthorized scanlators, are simply pirates.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly feel free to do as you wish, we'll keep on doing our own thing. If our watermarks push you and/or someone else to buy the original work (just like we did), then that's a good thing! Oh and there's no honor among thieves, so don't try to tell us there's some sort of code we're supposed to be following as scanlators, cause there isn't. ?

Group Leader
@Ser1131 Hahaha! You're making LaSer Girl Scans sound like a subsidiary of Cookie Revolution Scans (and that's not a compliment).

jak

Contributor
@Ser1131 - He's right though. It's butchering the author's work with the watermark. Yeah, this stuff is free, but that's a massive turnoff for many people and is probably going to have the opposite of effect of what you think will happen.

Group Leader
@jak I get yours and Fred's point of view, the decision was made for it to be released this way, for better or for worse. Maybe next time it won't be, I don't know. I'm no longer part of the group that scanlated the first chapter, so any and all complaints should be directed to their admin. For anyone who comes later, this will be the last time I address this issue. Thanks for understanding.

Before I even read this I have to say that I'm not used to non-yaoi having such weird sexual content for the cover page.

Dex-chan lover
I...didn't even notice the group's watermark while reading the chapters though? There are worse ones that cover the whole page and even then I would read the manga if the story is good X'DD Thanks for your hard work! I appreciate every chapter you update :)

OMG he's so cute!!! Where can I find one like that...maybe I need to work on my sexiness 🤔

This is a really nice change of pace from standard shoujo that take forever to get to anything romantic.

Thank you TL team I'm looking forward to more.

Every shoujo manga has led to the creation of this. We have peaked. This the the best shouio. We've finally found it. They progress every chapter and the male protagonist is caring but actually takes action. The couple is overwhelmingly cute. Someone give me my insulin.

I really like it so I hope u can keep updating it! Their relationship is different from the normal way the other manga of this genre are written. Its refreshing. The artwork is amazing and their expressions are clearly lovely. Its neither too much or too less. Its just what I've wanted to read but never found anywhere else before. 😍 awesome

It's insanely cute and pervert at the same time.
The heroine has such strong pheromones! I kinda like her since she is not typical shoujo main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread