Fureru to Kikoeru

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh, that's the ending I was expecting so it's not like it's some kind of major disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
After the ending of Hoshino, I thank the God for the normal ending for this albeit bland.

Dex-chan lover
Is this author physically incapable of making a series without NTR?

Dex-chan lover
"Izumisawa Sou is infected with a mysterious power by the transfer student." he infected her with aids and which gives you the power to die

I enjoyed the begining of this story but both the last arc and the ending itself left me unsatisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Your typical zero romance for 99% of the entire manga, until last chapter is thrown in... then the romance is not even about the MC / FMC LOL

Ugh that ending was so dumb, 37 chapters and the only character that progressed was the Shrine girl(forgot name even though i just read it, thats how pissed i am) and only by removing her mask and rain coat :))). Nothing... Nothing else happen that you could say its significant only them going back and forth and then in the last 2 chapters he is all strong decided what to do... And the girl he loved ended up with that other guy which is fine by me but at least develop the shrine girl and him so that it doesnt seem forced. He said he saw her as a puppy cuz she is always by his side but then falls in love with her at the end somehow which doesnt make sense or rather its far too quick

DONT READ IF YOU WANT A CONCLUSIVE ENDING

I don't really understand how it just goes from 'nothing works' to 'everything works' in 5 chapters. It's a good theme, but really weak development. It's the same formula used in nozoki ana, but with some strange power, and with a much weaker plot, not developed at all. Seems to me as if the last chapters were done in a rush.

The story being lacking aside, translations were really inconsistent.
I bet because they translated this from other languages, not Japanese.

I thought this manga was supposed to be ABOUT THE MC.

The Mangaka thought otherwise. . . . and thus this dumpsterfire. . . . . .

Aggregator gang
im not sure if im satisfied with ending or i just want more

Huh, glad I checked here first. Thanks for the comments folks. I generally don't put much stock in a lot of 'random' comment opinions since taste differs so much, but this many similar comments, and not just like a random attack about something x person didn't like, etc., is, imo, a good warning sign.

Had it saved, but was holding off on reading due to that "brings sadness to the heart" part. I can enjoy that fine, but I don't like reading them at just any random time, gotta 'be in the mood.'
Anyway, looked at it and thought I'd check the comments. From what I see I may read it at some point but for now I think it's a pass. If it's gonna be melancholic or the like I want it to be a real good, worthwhile story, and don't want to have a disappointing end. Bitter/traumatic/sad can be ok, but this sounds like a bit of a let down. Maybe down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread