Furin Shokudou

I know what I was getting into, so no comment on the adultery part. But like, the first chapter got that crab's shell to clothes transition that looked really fricking beautiful and I was hooked? But the second chapter is just succcccccccccc, not fun. I will probably read the next 5 just to see if the feeling of chapter 1 comes back....

Aggregator gang
Fucking bums in this comment sections complaining about the rating lmao. This shit ain't getting a 7 or an 8.

This manga is reason #999,999 to never date a Japanese chick. For them, cheating is not just normal, but common. Japan is a cuck’s paradise.

Cheating isn’t necessarily more ‘acceptable’ in Japan (or other Asian countries, speaking as half Vietnamese myself), it’s just more forgiving. Like, you can’t go to a pub with work mates, who may know you’re married, and brag about your latest sexual encounters (though we don’t do this anyway even in committed relationships or marriages), so you still keep the cheating hidden. You’re actually liable to lose serious social standing and possible career opportunities if you are found to be cheating.

Marriages are much more like social contracts in Asian countries, where you marry to have a stable life, children, your parents approval, etc. as opposed to marrying for love like in western countries (though people do marry for love). But even marriages for love tend to be ‘forgiving’ of cheating though it depends on why they’re cheating.

A person who cheats for physical pleasure is more easily forgiven or overlooked, whereas a person who has feelings for whoever they’re cheating with isn’t. (Incidentally, men are more likely to cheat to blow off steam, but women who cheat are more or less emotionally checking out of their relationships).

lmao this is kinda fun, i like it. For those of you who dislike it, yeah you should really just relax, m8. it's clearly fiction.

Why do people who have no problem with lolis and whatnot apply a weird moral standard only when cheating is involved?

@Fluffislife maybe you should be less insecure about what you like or dislike? It looks you're making a strawman to reassure yourself that it's OK to like the series.

I enjoy the series for what it is, and I also understand that some people will feel like criticizing its themes. No need to make up that they must enjoy loli stories to devalue their opinion.

@Mangolala I wasn't just talking about this particular series.It's just a pattern I noticed, anytime cheating is involved the ratings go way down no matter what what the quality of the content is.Just check the amount of one star ratings in any such series .

The same real life logic doesn't get applied when the mc kills someone or any series with lolis(a lot of top rated ones like made in abyss)We can all agree killing people and sexulising children are worse or equally bad as cheating.Seems like people can easily distinguish fiction from reality except when it comes to Infidelity.

Dex-chan lover
That title. That description. Oh man, i can already feel how much people are going to hate this one xDDD

People in all societies cheat, why are people pretending like the West is land of prudes or something.

LOL at the chapter that makes you think he'll sleep with the schoolgirl but then he doesn't. Makes you realize how normalized adult men sleeping with underaged girls is in manga. He may be a cheater but he's not a pedo!

Users who are viewing this thread