Furohile - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
So much can be expanded into a full blown series with this author tbh they should really get into making more iseakis or fantasy manga in general

Dex-chan lover
NGL I would dig seeing this go further with them popping back and forth between dimensions.

Man....can't believe my first comment on this site is going to be on a manga like this. This is so embarrassing lol. Anyways, that was some hot stuff. I have not seen a female lead as great as this one in a while.

10/10, would read it again in the future again!

Dex-chan lover
oh wow

never thought a hentai could left me wanting for more plot n PLOT

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck, that twist at the end! Shame it had to end here. This could have easily been serialized had the story kept going! I imagine thered be some significant technological differences too. If they use bugs to get around, that first of all means the bugs also have an endoskeleton, but moreso! That means they probably don't know about the basics of stiff-wing flight. Perhaps also nautical technology, as well as ground based technology. For instance, while flying around on a bug is as common to them as riding a bycycle is for us, it would be u likely they could have supersonic travel, possibly not going into space either. He'd have a plethora of knowledge that could be invaluable to their sciences. Meanwhile, their ideas of 'magic' (cause lets be honest, how else do islands float) would be totally alien to him.

Dex-chan lover
man i really want this series to keep going in some form, this was amazing

Users who are viewing this thread