Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 2.2 - The Roper and the Tentacle Swamps (III)

Dex-chan lover
She's literally aiding the monsters against humanity with her stupid fetish.

Also, might I remind everyone that she apparently made a massive discovery that could have helped the entire human population; she made a eternally young and healthy body! AND SHE KEPT THIS INFORMATION TO HERSELF JUST TO FUCK ANIMALS!

All this, despite being very happy to suck up all the information she could from others. She only consumes and doesn't contribute.

Anyway, despite her being the absolute worst MC, I'm still going to read this because I'm a degenerate.
Don't think about it too much. It's just smut anyway. Sure, she's a reprobate, but hey, humanity's fault for not being hot monsters, you know.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if they keep going at this speed, then the series will be over before June unless they start adding something that isn't in novel.

Dex-chan lover
now that i know the manga follow quite closely to the WN, i wonder how big her belly is when she's pregnant with hornets and goblins, as hornet are putting multiple eggs in her, while goblin in their birth scene she's giving birth to 5

now that i know the manga follow quite closely to the WN, i wonder how big her belly is when she's pregnant with hornets and goblins, as hornet are putting multiple eggs in her, while goblin in their birth scene she's giving birth to 5

Yeah me too,but i don't think hornet egg is big

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
i expecting more pregnant scene and longer birthing process.
but well that still great. (i Might starting to have preg and birth fetish with this)
dayum, it only take 1 or 2 days to give birth 1 and she stayed for a year lol.

the monster is gentleman thou, no banging during pregnant

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I'm more concerned about her giving birth to a pig size animal (as per her imagination in chapter #1) or a bull of sorts, because... well... by the way things are looking, I don't doubt she'll fuck one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread