Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 5.1 - Hornet and Nyx forest (III)

Dex-chan lover
I mean how would she even attempt to escape? Her hands are stuck on wax or some shit. Curious what kinda of bullshit the author will come up with.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with this manga, is that she's so clearly not in danger at any point in time, it seems kinda silly that it occasionally tries to sell "oh no, what will she do!" She's immortal, invincible, has basically infinite mana, and really likes sex with monsters. She's completely fine and could escape if she had any desire to do so. She just doesnt have that desire because she's a fucking freak.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she DID have a point where she couldn't use magic to just escape at the start of this arc...but she's clearly gotten some rest and recharged her mana by now, so now she's only here because she wants to be. I think she honestly was only complaining about being abducted by the hornets because she wanted to take her stuff with her.

Dex-chan lover
so the hive is build like a maze and have hornet as guard but they need human to hold the egg, right, are they some kind of clumsy bee who often crushed their own eggs that they need to do this?
don't question it just read the smut

Dex-chan lover
I guess that means she has the biggest ambition of them all.
Ain't that the truth? Imagine you throwing yourself to the den of monsters to taste how it feels to be a seedbed? Without a big ambition/curiosity, fear will consume the heart before the lust kicks in. The only reason she's not afraid is because of her immortality.

Users who are viewing this thread