Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 6.1 - Toads and Nyx forest - spring

Dex-chan lover
This is so messed up, yet I keep finding myself to read a new chapter as soon as it releases... why?

"As always, the only reason you're doing this is to satisfy your curiosity."
"In that case, I'll be accompanying you as well."

I AM SORRY, BUT IS THIS WORLD FILL WITH STUPID PEOPLE OR HENTAI LOGIC ONLY?
I mean, you could also say she's a individual whose closest to being a researcher? Since I'm gonna go on a whim saying that this world magicians are like other manga where they want to research/discover new knowledge about anything or everything.

Me personally, I would have preferred that she would be on the sidelines documenting plutes experience by observation before being ambushed by the monster to then experience the situation herself rather be so submissive of the situation or rescuing her once she had enough documentation.

Form a adventure party of immortal girls go a journey to become monster breeding machines

Dex-chan lover
Fql9Ost.gif

Dex-chan lover
So now we're getting the origin of Kermit the Frog. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
606-6064660_1mib-1395x858-but-it-is-cirno-who-will.png

Freeze frogs, behead frogs, roundhouse kick a frog into the concrete, slam dunk a tadpole into the trashcan, crucify filthy frogs, defecate into a frog's food, launch frogs into the sun, flash-freeze frogs with a spellcard, toss frogs into active volcanoes, urinate into a frog's gas tank, judo throw frogs into a woodchipper, twist frogs' heads off, report frogs to Yamaxanadu, karate chop frogs in half, curbstomp pregnant frogs, trap frogs in ice, crush frogs in a trash compactor, liquefy frogs in a vat of acid, eat frogs, dissect frogs, exterminate frogs in the gas chamber, stomp on frogs with steel-toed boots, cremate frogs in the oven, lobotomize frogs, grind frog eggs in the garbage disposal, drown frogs in fried chicken grease, vaporize frogs with a ray gun, kick old frogs down the stairs, feed frogs to alligators, slice frogs in half with a katana.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, joining in her slutty adventures is going to be less troublesome than cleaning up after her slutty adventures. Don't mind the sound you hear in the distance, that's just the collapse of civilization. As an immortal you don't need to mind mortal affairs anymore.

Dex-chan lover
She's really already dragging her cute kouhai into her degeneracy when Pandora is clearly crushing on her? C'mon, gimme the yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread