Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 6.1 - Toads and Nyx forest - spring

Dex-chan lover
There could also be side effects like there being some big upside like causing your brain to keep getting smarter until it can't anymore, or causing your body or organs to become super efficient and improve in other ways. No reason to assume the worst.

So turn off the magic and die in that case, if you want to.

I don't understand why you're so tilted about this that you felt the need to stalk people's profiles and go on disliking sprees of their posts. Maybe if you had more lifespan you'd grow into a person with some level of emotional maturity.
Things aren't convenient like that, especially when you're making what's tantamount to a monkey's paw wish.

"So turn off the magic and die in that case, if you want to."
Immortality magic isn't a lightswitch, especially if you're not the one who cast it in the first place, or can't move or in any way shape or form actually cast magic by speaking the chant or waving your hands. You're making a lot of massive reaches here.

If you give a dumb react without justifying why, you get a strike in return. This isn't rocket science but it's apparently difficult for you to grasp as I can see by the utter lack of logic on display here. Worked at least for getting you out of your hole and into a debate.

Dex-chan lover
Things aren't convenient like that, especially when you're making what's tantamount to a monkey's paw wish.
Is it a monkey's paw wish, or is that an assumption you made based on what narrative tropes appeal to you personally? I don't see any monkey body parts in this manga yet. Humans are technically part of the ape clade.

This is a light hentai manga you're getting tilted over. It's had a lot of opportunity to shift to a darker tone, and hasn't yet.
Immortality magic isn't a lightswitch, especially if you're not the one who cast it in the first place, or can't move or in any way shape or form actually cast magic by speaking the chant or waving your hands. You're making a lot of massive reaches here.
We've already seen silent casting in the manga. Other than that, my assumptions are no better than yours - but no worse, either.
If you give a dumb react without justifying why, you get a strike in return. This isn't rocket science but it's apparently difficult for you to grasp as I can see by the utter lack of logic on display here.
Post reactions are for reacting to posts. That is why they are attached to posts rather than a user's profile.

Also cute that you downplay it as "a strike" and not you going thru every post and spamming my notifications until you were stopped. This doesn't even fit the already-ridiculous notion of proportionate retribution you're claiming to act on; you just threw a tantrum.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a monkey's paw wish, or is that an assumption you made based on what narrative tropes appeal to you personally? I don't see any monkey body parts in this manga yet. Humans are technically part of the ape clade.
Okay, you don't even seem fit for a discussion, since you don't even know what a monkey's paw is and seem very confused. Honestly what I expected from you so I'm not surprised, but oh well.

We've already seen silent casting in the manga.
From the super-genius who invented immortality magic, not from Joe Bloggs the Farmer, AND even Plute herself couldn't escape the Hornest's nest this time without the help of her kouhai even though she could speak just fine. Also, again, it's "a magic to make you immortal", not "a magic to make you mortal again", but you've already shown you lack the logical acumen to understand that.

Post reactions are for reacting to posts.
I can always swap it to these posts if need be, I wanted to see your logical reasoning for it and you've shown me a lack of logic I don't remember ever witnessing outside of a flat earther's twitter account so it was worth my time for the confirmation alone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ergh, these types of enemies (and insects) are my least favorite enemies in h-games... :sick:

Dex-chan lover
Gonna call it, she becomes an Echidna monster later
She can’t, at least not physically.
Some monsters probably would mutate their victim. Or there are just ryona and guro aficionado monsters who would injure or mutilate her. So as precaution, Plute made her immortality magic also preserve her best physical condition.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of frogs, but the kouhai looks darn great.
Also maybe we'll have some yuri-ish moments.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
a bit fast and basic, neither of them have any comment about how the frog doing it, specially when this is the kouhai first time and she just kinda... don't seem to care

Users who are viewing this thread