Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 8.2 - Goblins and Cerberus Cave 2

Dex-chan lover
For a cave named Cerberus Cave, I was expecting a hidden boss of three headed dog or something... Alas, it was just a name and the journey must go on...

Dex-chan lover
Title is so misleading and there's no bestiality on this chapter either

My disappointment is unmeasurable

Double-page supporter
Great. More children with a missing parental figure. Those goblin kids are going to grow up all wrong now.

Dex-chan lover
@Marrdreg @ClemCa the credit page are misleading, this doesn't have LN, it's only WN, and rather than axed, allegedly the author lost the data for chapters after the goblin's, and probably lost motivation before comic vamp scouted the WN, i said allegedly because the author themselves said they might lost interest on continuing the WN, but i do agree with the sentiment in the credit page, it is a real possibility if comic vamp consider this aren't profitable

Dex-chan lover
Great. More children with a missing parental figure. Those goblin kids are going to grow up all wrong now.
as some dude said good goblin is dead goblin.

so some advanture would do their job to put these goblin in place.

Dex-chan lover
Goblin and Cerberus cave ... Where's MY CERBERUS !???

Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
I’m kinda looking forward to see which monsters perform really good foreplay like Mr Roper, and how many just brute force their way through breeding their female human victims like the Goblins… :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread