Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Exorcism #12 - Chii-chan

I don't really understand some of you guys. I have honestly seen worse. Doesn't mean I want to see more of this though.

This manga is pretty good so far. At least we're breaking out from the trope of "delinquent girl acts like a delinquent but it's not what it looks like". Plus Reina here shows she has some morals and isn't a complete sociopath.

Double-page supporter
@justforthelulz

God I am stupid, I thought it was some kind of third-person speech she was doing.

I really shouldn't be allowed to function soon after waking, or at all really.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Tendou ends up dating one of the girls because they'll probably be the only ones who will understand and accept him becoming Joseph Joestar for a little bit.

I also want to know who was driving the car.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking lmao Chii Chan's face when she sees her brother's crossdressing photo

Dex-chan lover
There is one way I can see him being able to grand his lil sis' request without loosing personal dignity in the process...

BY BECOMMING A V-TUBER!

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus

The problem with your reply is that it begs the important questions. In this story, the real-world rules of life-and-death have been pushed aside. There's no reason, in a world with ghosts and youkai more generally that she cannot have her own body, notwithstanding her death. Further, reincarnation often figures within the cluster of mythologies here, which is to say that it wouldn't be at all extraordinary (within this context) for her to get a new body; the only thing that would be extraordinary would be doing so without spending some time in an afterworld and losing her memories. Someone might think that a religion with reincarnation were a cop-out, but if so then he or she is in the wrong place here.

Dex-chan lover
FlawedResponsibleAlligator-max-1mb.gif

Aggregator gang
i read and come out of this chapter a man

traumatized.

@oeconomist reincarnation is generally considered ascending to a higher plane and then returning to the mortal plane.

what you're suggesting is possession, not reincarnation.

Reading this felt like a scimitar through the neck. 1000 points of psychic damage.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus
reincarnation is generally considered ascending to a higher plane and then returning to the mortal plane.
You are not attending to what I actually wrote. I didn't use the word “reincarnate” nor its coordinates in application to her getting a new body without a visit to an afterworld; I don't care whether the word is used in that case. The point is that reincarnation results in one's getting a new body, hence, as I wrote, “the only thing that would be extraordinary would be doing so without spending some time in an afterworld and losing her memories”.
what you're suggesting is possession
No. Possession involves occupation and control of a body that is or was occupied by another. Her current situation is one of possession. While I could imagine a possession as perhaps producing the desired outcome, that would entail it somehow being acceptable for a previous occupant to be displaced, and possession itself doesn't feature as part of what is desired.

Users who are viewing this thread