Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Exorcism #22 - Not Alone

Group Leader
@blablablub That's what i thought too !
Like everyone is seeing an illusion of the house they're staying at is not abandoned and still good looking house

Dex-chan lover
Just because there are more of you doesn't mean she isn't going to cream you all...

Dex-chan lover
oh man author-san is really good at making it funny and the dropping straight to horrifying and back

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion @KumaJa
You may be on to something. We may have been misinterpreting the photograph with additional spirits shown by Reina in chapter 20 all along. After all, the spirits are drawn close to the characters, perhaps signifying they too are spirits?
But there's one complication with that theory, for the numbers to match, Naomi herself would have to be a spirit...

Aggregator gang
We all need a collab project between Reina and Mieruko.

@Chizan

I dont think Naomi is a spirit, but her friends.... well. lets just hope they are stilo alive.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei needs a gf and a hug

Tendou's little sister needs to become a wingwoman because that would be hilarious

I need a Reina in my life

Dex-chan lover
You know, when you think about it Reina is basically a more violent and knowledgeable version of Mieru-ko-chan's Julia or a less disagreeable female version of Enigma (or not, her attitude on money is basically the same). But she may not be able to help Miko. Miko's problem is that she can see the utterly horrific eldritch abominations that other psychics can't; things that snack on the kind of spirits Reina beats up on a regular basis. Despite the fact that on the few times she'd had to deal with them directly she actually managed well, Miko is utterly scared of ALL spirits because she assigns every single one of them with the same threat level as drum ghost or Inari snack no.1. Reina can beat up all the spirits Julia dismisses out of hand, but can she deal with things Miko can see? It would be interesting if this manga goes in that direction eventually.

Sensei theme song for this chap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeaGJRV-whU

Users who are viewing this thread