Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Exorcism #23 - Out of Time

Dex-chan lover
I spent way too long on this
hrujxsp.png

Dex-chan lover
From dusk till dawn it is.
Better unpack those playing cards and snacks.

Double-page supporter
Okay, the idea of creating a defensive ward around the house by spraying "Yer mommys fat" on the walls is absolutely amazing. Talk about modernizing magic.

Dex-chan lover
As much as this manga treats ghosts for comedic value, they are still scary as fuck. That scene at the stairs legit terrified me.

Dex-chan lover
So Luigi's Mansion meets Tower Defense with Warp fuckery going on?

Yeah, that's to be expected.

On an unrelated note, I really appreciate how this series shows gynophobia in a sympathetic light. Too often it's kinda depicted as outright misogyny instead of discomfort, which I find interesting because androphobic characters are typically depicted as sympathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus fucking christ this is a comedy manga im not supposed to be this scared hahaha

Double-page supporter
my guard has totally dropped for this manga's antics and it works so well. it doesn't make you think it'll get that dark and it just gets that dark.

i'm so glad this got picked up after its cold reception the first time it was picked up long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
This and Mieruko-chan are absolute gems, using comedy to drop people's guard then coming with the slow but sure tension of the moment is a really difficult storytelling technique and those two series do it so well.

I am still to this day impressed with that chapter about Mieruko's dad, that was amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely scary stuff even though you know things are gonna turn out fine since it's also still a gag manga.

Props to sensei for volunteering to help ease Naomi's kind in spite of his phobia. He does his job well even with this handicap.

I like how everything before this is just a joke and suddenly this. Props to the author. The translation group as well 👍

Double-page supporter
I really am done when she does graffiti when i thought it is going to be a scary thing 😂

That scene at the stairs is really scary tho cause it feels natural and so real

Users who are viewing this thread