Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Exorcism #28 - The Final Day of the Training Camp

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Sensei will turn gay anyways. Also I'm thankful for the manga not having any romance (so far at least). That would really mess with the group dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit disappointed that in the end there was no twist or surprising revelation. Just a 'big ghost ate small ghosts, big ghost got strong, big ghost used curse' explanation. Naomi even mentioned her late grandmother living nearby, but it never came up again afterwards, which I thought was going to be a clever use of Chekhov's gun.
Oh well, it was still fun to read. I'm curious about the next arc that is awaiting these kids.

Double-page supporter
Code:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1048347/25

What a picky occult girl!

Dex-chan lover
Sensei's sexuality will never be the same again. Meanwhile, there's just a group of friends sniffing one of their own all over. Nothing strange about that.

Is the college student gonna be a regular character? She has a nice dynamic with the teacher but not with the students. Can't see her staying for long.

Dex-chan lover
College girl isn't quite wrong; with how strong his gynophobia is, he might as well go to Thailand.

Users who are viewing this thread