Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 30.1 - Exorcism #30.1 - Omake

Group Leader
I really prefer black-haired Reina compared to now. She looked at least 10 times hotter.

Dex-chan lover
@Radicool21 Yeah, I honestly get the impression that she's seriously not interested in anyone right now. Makes sense when you consider she has the tendency to move schools often in order perform her exorcisms. She's likely used to not getting too close to others. I have a sinking feeling we're about to see one of the reasons why with the upcoming omake chapter.

As far shipping however, I do like the idea of Big Guy getting with Bento. That'd be pretty cute.

@Solipsist He's probably the guy from the thumbnail on the main page. What I reckon, is that he probably goes back to exorcising ghosts after meeting Reina in middle-school(?).

Dex-chan lover
Woah! A sudden backstory! I wonder if Reina can still be influenced by mentioning that anime.

Aggregator gang
1. Yankee Reina is better, in my opinion.
2. Guy on the cover is definitely genderbend, he has the same wrist thingy and looks like what author drawn when he made genderbends of Reina and Kokoro

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm... i dont know bout this
feels like a love interest in a manga is a must these days. I think its better for reina to have none, but i still have to see where this goes

Fed-Kun's army
I see, so that's how it is... WHERE'S THE REST DAMMIT?

Thanks for the translations, looking forward for the next chapter <3

Wow it's only an Extra but I ship them so much??? That boy didn't get weirded out by Reina getting gloomy, I wonder if he'll react the same when he met gal!Reina. He also knows how to cheer her up.

Users who are viewing this thread