Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 30.1 - Exorcism #30.1 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly maybe a romance interest in Reina life?

In this mangas with zero romance brothers me when they put romance out of nowhere but this actually feels kinda nice, and he seems like a decent guy, I just hope he show up alive and not just his name in a headstone lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Also nobody is gonna talk about that yamcha reference?

Double-page supporter
@Babydel

W2.png

Dex-chan lover
guy on the cover literally has her two tufts of hair poking out, so i doubt hes this kid. he's either related, or thats a genderbent version. which means this kid could be dead

I can't accept the idea of ghosts who can harm people when the MC can make them disappears with bullying techniques..

Fed-Kun's army
guy on the cover literally has her two tufts of hair poking out, so i doubt hes this kid. he's either related, or thats a genderbent version. which means this kid could be dead

She did mention she had an older brother

Dex-chan lover
Woaaaah. Old Reina looks so much better than her current yankee form.

I hope we see Hiro again

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this chapter was a little darker than usual. But thanks for the translation as always, Moe Panda. Wonder what the plot will be like in the future...

Dex-chan lover
Frankly I’d prefer no romance for Reina with anyone for now. That said I don’t think that’s the direction this is going, no anime-blushes etc from either party. They’re friends.

Normalize people being less than 10 feet apart from each other without being romantically involved. Doesn’t matter which genders.

Dex-chan lover
If nothing horribly tragic will happen to that kid, due to his association with Reina, I'd call it a win for the author.
Too many stories pull that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread