Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Exorcism #35 - The School's Seven Mysteries (4)

Damn you fujoshis, sensei we get new portion of trauma in next chap thanks to you.

Aggregator gang
Yup, there's no paranormal problem that a little bit of ultraviolence cannot solve. Now if only you could do that in Phasmophobia.

Seriously i hope the author dont decepcionate with sensei come on everyone is waiting this dont lie...

Dex-chan lover
thank for the translation the hardwork is truly appreciated. I can't wait to see Kokoro in her costume and lol poor Riku her expectations for these urban legends/mysteries have been subverted. I think all of the similarly themed festival presentations will end up empowered and boosting the final mystery... so it should last 4-5 pages when it actually makes it's move.

good thing dante and doom slayer's way of excorcism didnt get to reina

no wait its basically the same thing anyways lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain to me why they can't just put chi chan into a doll or robot? It'd have less cringe moments with tendou

Dex-chan lover
@Jimsock1 She is a "human-faced tumor" even if she has Chii-chan personality her entire schtick is that she appears in humans.

Dex-chan lover
For every series dealing with the 7 mysteries of the school. Just do the same thing Reina did in this chapter if you ever come across the Stairs with the 13th step. You might be lucky and it might actually work 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread