Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Exorcism #37 - The Culture Festival (2)

Dex-chan lover
Tough to guess whether it's going to be something stupid and played as a joke or something serious. Probably something somewhat serious that'll still be played as a laugh. Maybe. Or like, he's a ghost now but doesn't mind or something ^^;

Anyway, who the fuck would you just walk up to somebody and ask them about their trauma? I mean, imagine someone going "hey, long time no see! You still traumatized from when you were getting raped? I see, I see."

Dex-chan lover
Of course sensei, the one with gynophobia, would make the cutest trap.

Unfortunately, those pictures could end up with Reina in jail if they do show the ghosts in them.

And now there's actually some serious stuff for once, it seems like? You can never tell when series like these will hit you with the feels out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9
I think I saw some similar things in my house , some sort of charm to fend off bad spirits or something

edit : well , perhaps something similar , I don't really know

Aggregator gang
As always school festival brings good and bad memories.

Especially when an almamater that you barely know suddenly meet with you and bring up delicate topic.

I mostly either punch or throw food to their faces. 😂

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, that was neat seeing Reina introduce Kokoro to her yokai associates. Though just gals being best of pals. But this should lead to some more developments and give Kokoro another chance to help Reina through something that Reina can't punch or intimidate her way through. I enjoy the dynamic here Kokoro ties Reina or anchors her to the humanity she protects and that through her exorcism style has distanced herself from or been shunned by. She grounds her to their peers in the school.

EsWa0lzXEAE5D-e
Well, Qiqi's talisman doesn't have the same characters sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread