Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - Exorcism #67 - Kokoro

Dex-chan lover
At last, the supernatural in its purest form! I'm enjoying this Kokoro arc more than the random legends arc! So Bento is a conjurer?! Now it makes perfect sense that she's tormented by spirits, she literally summons them without realizing it!~:bocchiwave:
Thks for the tls~

Contributor
The last chapter looms closer.

Man, it's a shame that it took so long for us to have a running narrative. Don't get me wrong, zany monster of the week chapters are fun, but these are some of the most gripping Reina chapters.

Dex-chan lover
how nice of the author, a little fan service before the unstoppable sad scene that will come after this lmao

Thanks for both chapters!

Dex-chan lover
I've had a slight hope that Kokoro that lived in this world (thought they were swapped) was sealed and thus in a coma, but no. Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
I've had a slight hope that Kokoro that lived in this world (thought they were swapped) was sealed and thus in a coma, but no. Damn.

I still think that they were swapped. Kokoro in world 1 was swapped with Kokoro from world 2 and then killed by the spirit. Kokoro from world 2 is the one we know.
Going back some chapters, she mentions that she does not remember seeing ghosts when she was young...

Dex-chan lover
I still think that they were swapped. Kokoro in world 1 was swapped with Kokoro from world 2 and then killed by the spirit. Kokoro from world 2 is the one we know.
Going back some chapters, she mentions that she does not remember seeing ghosts when she was young...
The only possibility for Kokoros really being swapped at this moment is if the local god lied to Reina.

Dex-chan lover
sad that it ended, can’t believe I began reading this because Reina was on the cover thinking this was some kind of rom-com

Dex-chan lover
The only possibility for Kokoros really being swapped at this moment is if the local god lied to Reina.
But the Kokoro 1 receive god help (ligth figure) then she meet the god, maybe god1 sealed that memories

Users who are viewing this thread