Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Epilogue - 5 Years Later

Its a nice farewell to see the end of this manga, it was such a nice read while it lasted. Thank you author

Awww, the manga has ended. Well, it either end soon to become memorabe or stay long enough to go bad

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to read more work from the author. Cause this was fun to read!
It was really great at creating the atmosphere, the art is really good and fits both comedic and serious tone of the story!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. A bit disappointed Reina didn't end up changing at all.

By the way, does this author do hentai? His art looks like it would be perfect for it.

Double-page supporter
Sad that this manga's ended, but glad that it happened at least. A great mix of horror and comedy with good art. Looking forward to future works from the creator.

Contributor
I really hate the axe. That other series get to live while this dies sucks hard. And its not like they can pull a Cocktail Knights either could they...

Double-page supporter
Thank you Moe Panda for your 3 years of hard work scanlating this. And thanks to Otosama for a fantastic story.

Dex-chan lover
Goddam it got axed? shit gotta agree with Joseph

30pmz1.png

Supporter
It never fails. The good series get axed, the shitty ones persist indefinitely.

Dex-chan lover
It is depressing that a proper manga like this gets axed but some bullshit Power Fantasy LN adaptation manga gets serialized for so long to a point that even the author and/or the artist don't even know what they wanna do with it anymore for the sake of milking it.
Japanese market ain't got no taste ngl.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, shame it ended a bit early but I think the author ended it well. Had a great time, glad to have read.
I do like when there's a whole chapter, or more, devoted to the epilogue.
I'm a bit worried for sensei though, I wonder about that comment about looking younger haha.

Double-page supporter
This has been a great journey, ain't no way that exorcismus lazor blast not gonna leave a lasting impression

Dex-chan lover
This is a really great manga. I'll remember it and re-read it sometime in the future, I guess.

Thanks for everything, translator team!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for finishing this masterpiece. Furyou Taimashi Reina is one of horror-comedy series that has good storytelling and you guys delivering the story for us to know.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I am upset about this ending is that Reina's conclusion doesn't mention her love interest or her attempt to bring him back.

Double-page supporter
It's quite good ending with proper pacing. Still, sad about that author note in the end.

Thanks for the Moe Panda and the team for translate this until end!

Users who are viewing this thread