Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Epilogue - 5 Years Later

Dex-chan lover
from which manga is that "exorcism sunshine" attack referenced from?
I feel like I know it somewhere

thank you translator for finishing this manga
4.jpg

piccolo move

Dex-chan lover
It is depressing that a proper manga like this gets axed but some bullshit Power Fantasy LN adaptation manga gets serialized for so long to a point that even the author and/or the artist don't even know what they wanna do with it anymore for the sake of milking it.
Japanese market ain't got no taste ngl.

What? They also got axed very quickly, only select few actually last for a long time like Hachinan and Kenja no Mago.

Since they all fighting for a spot in a magazine, if a manga adaptation wasn't popular enough by having low reader rating and not boosting novel sales, they would get axed so they can put the next manga adaptation to promote another haiku title LN.

What happened to Reina is a shame, but if it gives a way for a promising newcomer then it's all good.

Dex-chan lover
What? They also got axed very quickly, only select few actually last for a long time like Hachinan and Kenja no Mago.

Since they all fighting for a spot in a magazine, if a manga adaptation wasn't popular enough by having low reader rating and not boosting novel sales, they would get axed so they can put the next manga adaptation to promote another haiku title LN.

What happened to Reina is a shame, but if it gives a way for a promising newcomer then it's all good.
Seems like you don't get to read the ones that overstayed their welcome, which is honestly great for you. But there's quite a few that literally finished their story and then throws some bullshit conflict out of nowhere because "it's still popular".

Knowing this manga had quite a bit more to expand on and had to hurry to wrap up, while there's too many bullshit manga that literally finished everything it set up for and is still continuing by throwing conflicts in out of nowhere Deus Ex Machina style because "it's still selling", it's depressing.

There's also a point that it outlived its destined death that even the art devolved because the artist just can't be bothered anymore (Jagaaaaaan would be notable example, I recommend reading it until the end of the cult arc though because it had banger story with profound "I am a Hero" artstyle up until that point).

Dex-chan lover
This isn't the first manga I've read that started out with what seemed like just a comedy, and developed into so much more without forgetting its roots. It's very impressive. I hope to find more. Thanks Moe Panda, and thanks so much Otosama.

Dex-chan lover
EXORCIST MY ASS, THAT WAS A SOLAR FLARE.

Man... this was a good run, short, sweet, and above all else... fun.

Shame it could be longer, the author clearly had more for it, but they did a great job in tying things up.

Dex-chan lover
Ending felt rushed to be honest but the manga was great. I especially liked the art.

Dex-chan lover
Great series, ending was actually pretty good all things considered, thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Then now, the ship is real? Reina x Kokoro forever ... Kokoro needs allways Reina near to destroy ghost when the talisman will without energy

Dex-chan lover
Sunch a great fun manga! While i wished it was a little longer the last arcs were realy well made and the whole thing had a good conclusion.
A big thanks to all involved with translating, scanning and hosting!

Users who are viewing this thread