Fushi no Sougishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Immortal Child

Group Leader
Got a word from Mangasushi that they will be dropping this manga, and since I was looking to translate it anyway, I'm going to pick it up for a bit. Not sure how commited I am to it yet, but I'll give it a fair shot and we'll see how it goes. Join the discord if you want to receive notifications for it ;)

There's 50+ chapters of backlog btw so expect frequent updates.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up @iltrof
Hope you stick with this for the long run but no pressure either way. You already put in a lot of work on this site so I'm just grateful really.

Onto the story itself, pretty solid chapter. He pretty much was "forced" into being an Undertaker because really, in his eyes, what other path could he choose when everything in his life had been steering him in that path. I do wonder if there's a limit to his immortality because there usually tends to be when "immortality" shows up in media.

Group Leader
Well to be exact the group that was had it went silent (we just edited it) and I didn't want this to go on for long without chapters.
Since iltrof had an interest in it asked him to continue it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I would be a but freaked out about the kid who snapped his neck open too.

Dex-chan lover
the fuck? kids dont act like this
if one of my friends in kindergarten fucking regenerated a broken neck he would be the fucking hero
nobody would be like NO HES A MONSTERRR hed still be our friend but he has fucking super powers thats rad as fuck

page 3 is precious

Fnl

Ngl this is the chapter I liked the most so far, despite the cliches, I enjoyed a lot that he still wished to be a kid instead of wanting to be an undertaker just because ''oh yeah magic is cool'', but still chose this path because everything else was taken away from him

Users who are viewing this thread