Fushi no Sougishi - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - The bronze serpent burns

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch that would be really obvious to those above and also probably dangerous to her. Hes completely right tbh, altho he said it like an asshole.

@Kampfarsch Your right they would all shut up... if it were a human utopia, someone could sell her out for money or something else. And where would she go to if she left? The place where she at right now gives food and water though minimal.

heck this might very well be the reason she was confined in the first place. this will definetly come bite her back in the ass in the long run.

hac

y'know this manga might not be top notch but it at least is refreshing to see some characters having a brain for once

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch i mean alot of them are probably poor due to injuries limiting their job capabilities so when a shit ton of previously ill or gravely injured people start walkin around like their fine and try to get jobs in the above city its gonna be pretty obvious. Also her power most likely has a limit before she is straining herself n shit. I mean it would be garbage writing if it didnt.

Double-page supporter
This guy really is smart, one would think anybody would or have to pull out a stunt like this but i think most people take this ability to think for granted lmao

I strongly agree to this guy. I thought he'd be a traitor 8n the previous chapter with that facial expression, but no, he pulled out the big brain card.

Users who are viewing this thread