Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The Futaba Household's Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was kinda hoping we were past the fireworks interrupting important dialogue, and moved onto deconstructing or outright ignoring it. Guess some series still play it straight :/

Dex-chan lover
feel bad for oto-kun. He's actually serious about his sister and his sister keeps tempting him. Since his sister has more self-control she should stop giving him false hope.

Group Leader
"to think they would thank me because of something like this”

...nah, if it’s super rare version, for those who collects, you're a biiiiiiig help :’)

Dex-chan lover
I haven't been to a fireworks display in a long time. I forget if they even get loud enough to cover up normal conversation. But honestly, even if they do just man or woman up and repeat yourself you useless pussies across the manga and anime multiverse. Even if real world Japan's declining birth rate gets fixed, the manga and anime Japanese will go extinct if they can't even cough up a cheesy line or two.

He should get a job....
Snipin is a good job m8, out of doors and you wont go hungry because aslong there is 2 people left on this planet someone gotta want someone dead

Users who are viewing this thread